1977 Economy Power King garden tractor
Located in Chelsea, MI (just north of I-94)
Details/specs can be found here: http://www.tractorda...-king-1614.html
- 48” mid-mount mower
- Haban 42” snowblower (single stage; untested but everything spins)
- Some extra parts
- A list of items that I have found needing attention
- Any paperwork and repair write-ups that I have found relevant to the tractor
I picked this tractor up as a project but have decided I do not have the time to move forward; too many other projects and young kids to look after. I have replaced the following parts:
- PTO clutch
- Steering drag link (repaired)
- Voltage regulator
- Assorted hardware
- Tubes in front tires
- Rear tires (left rear has a slow leak)
- Engine oil changed
- Transmission fluid changed (50/50 gear oil and STP Oil Treatment)
- Rear diff. fluid changed, new gasket
- Mower deck spindles greased and blades sharpened (ready to mow)
Starts and runs great. This tractor is perfectly functional as-is, or would be a good project for someone who has the time and space to work on it to get it back to a “clean” factory state. The previous owner modified the dash and transmission tunnel. He also switched it to push-button start. Rear transmission has trouble shifting but will shift (common issue - I’m including repair instructions). Play in drivetrain may be due to worn axle shafts (relatively easy to repair/replace if you are handy). The snowblower needs a replacement cable for pivoting the chute. I will include a list of known parts sources to help get you started. I have included video links of the actual tractor for sale.
Asking $1475 OBO. Offered As-Is.
Edited by zuren, April 30, 2021 - 06:41 PM.