You  can text me at 989 494 1763

Thanks for any info.

#2 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 3932 Thanks
  • 4591 posts

Posted February 24, 2021 - 10:26 PM

be interested in a snow plow for one of these tractors? 

#3 Wisconjon OFFLINE  

Wisconjon
  • Member No: 93414
  • 25 Thanks
  • 21 posts

Posted February 26, 2021 - 06:38 PM

The only factory options were 48” single stage, or 48” two stage. Good luck in your search. They don’t come up for sale too often around here without buying the whole tractor package. When they do, they usually fetch about $500 if they’re in decent shape.

#4 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 3932 Thanks
  • 4591 posts

Posted March 06, 2021 - 09:19 AM

yup. I had to drive 3-1/2 hours away, up into Wisconsin/ to buy a burnt out hull of a tractor, to get my snow blower.....a barn fire refugee.  Couldn't find ANY at any price, any closer, in any direction, for an Ariens GT.  (I'm ~an hour south of Chicago) 

then had to strip the blower completely, sandblast, sent the pieces for powdercoating, and reassembled with all new bearings, seals, belts and 1 particularly expensive and tough to find pulley, that absolutely did not want to separate from the input shaft in 1 piece, or un-bent.....  the rest I found were farther away and more expensive. 

I still have my front plow blade here that hasn't been used since the year after I got the blower, and got it onto my tractor.  And that I have been asking around to see if somebody wants that blade, ever since. I did have  both 1 tractor set up with the blower, and another Ariens GT set up with the plow at the same time, one season. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for free