• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 992 Thanks
  • 758 posts

Posted February 10, 2021 - 06:04 PM

Looking for a super nice older Kubota G series garden tractor.  I prefer the styling of the G1800 or G1900(no 4 wheel steer models).  If it has a 3pt that would really be nice!   Prefer a smaller mower deck and not the 60" monster(wont fit thru the shed doors.  Would also consider a super clean older G series, 4200/5200/6200, must be an HST model.  I am in north central Indiana, something close preferred as well unless your going to be traveling thru and can meet up.   Thanks   Mike

• Cvans said thank you

#2 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 9545 Thanks
  • 7290 posts

Posted February 11, 2021 - 12:53 AM

Good luck with your search Mike. I hope you find something in nice condition. 

#3 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 992 Thanks
  • 758 posts

Posted February 11, 2021 - 09:39 AM

I found a nice G5200 not to far from home, trying to get the kitchen boss talked into it.  My little T series diesel is nice, but want something with a more rugged HST in it along with easier to find attachments.  Only the 3pt hitch is uber rare on the G series.  I think a sleeve hitch could be adapted to the rear end of the older G series using an IH cub lower mount for the sleeve adapter, then a whole new set up to lift it, maybe a short electrical power unit, or adapt a Sears 3pt to the rear end.  Working on those ideas in my mind while its to cold to do much of anything but stay indoors.  

• propane1 said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted