Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
Wanted

Any Massey/Snapper 1655 or 1855's for sale?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • Member No: 85357
  • 3373 Thanks
  • 1275 posts

Posted November 12, 2020 - 12:41 PM

Hoping to find a decent running 1655 or 1855 Massey/Snapper in or around the upstate NY area. I don't mind doing some work, but I'm not looking to have to rebuild/repower either, nor do I want a machine that's been severly neglected outside or pieced together with parts from 10 other machines. I'm not meaning to sound overly picky, but I don't want a train wreck either.
  • DMAX said thank you

#2 jcp7hp OFFLINE  

jcp7hp

( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

• Contributor
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 96592
  • 370 Thanks
  • 310 posts

Posted November 12, 2020 - 02:01 PM

Oh my neighbor has one! Its been outside for years ive seen it in his junk pile. 

• kjmweld said thank you

#3 blacktruck OFFLINE  

blacktruck

• Member No: 4033
  • 39 Thanks
  • 64 posts

Posted November 19, 2020 - 04:41 PM

Hoping to find a decent running 1655 or 1855 Massey/Snapper in or around the upstate NY area. I don't mind doing some work, but I'm not looking to have to rebuild/repower either, nor do I want a machine that's been severly neglected outside or pieced together with parts from 10 other machines. I'm not meaning to sound overly picky, but I don't want a train wreck either.

If you find one, please post some pics. Those are fascinating tractors. I would like to see what others may be finding and what they will do with them. 

• kjmweld said thank you

#4 kjmweld ONLINE  

kjmweld
  • Member No: 85357
  • 3373 Thanks
  • 1275 posts

Posted November 19, 2020 - 05:32 PM

If you find one, please post some pics. Those are fascinating tractors. I would like to see what others may be finding and what they will do with them.

I sure will, but so far they've proven to be non existent near me, ones for sale anyway. I'm willing to travel somewhat too & still nothing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted