Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo

GT20 48''deck only great condition available (Northern Ohio)

ariens gt17 gt18 gt19 gt20 ariens s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 coldcreek OFFLINE  

coldcreek
  • Member No: 101006
  • 0 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted September 23, 2020 - 02:15 PM

I have a nice 48" deck that was used very little. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could list this. I am located between Cleveland and Toledo. I would also welcome any advice on other models this would fit. Might even consider obtaining a tractor this would fit in Northern Ohio. Thanks in Advance

#2 coldcreek OFFLINE  

coldcreek
  • 0 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted September 23, 2020 - 10:50 PM

This is from an Ariens gt20 and will fit many more from what I have been told. Thanks!

#3 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 3796 Thanks
  • 4492 posts

Posted September 24, 2020 - 04:56 PM

Are you looking for a project or a nice ready to go machine? Too bad I didn't know about it a month ago, I was in that region of ohio camping for a few days. And I have 4 machines that the deck would fit.
I went on an eBay wild goose chase out there (just west of cleveland) for a parts machine that would have been nicer than the machine that I was fixing at the time had the idiot seller not used a torch to pirate the engine out of it, he had bought that tractor just for that engine and didn't care about any of the rest of the tractor. That one came to me without a deck, too. I think that I have the fender pan and hood plus the hydro and rear end that came out of it, left around here
  • coldcreek said thank you

#4 coldcreek OFFLINE  

coldcreek
  • 0 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted September 24, 2020 - 11:57 PM

Are you looking for a project or a nice ready to go machine? Too bad I didn't know about it a month ago, I was in that region of ohio camping for a few days. And I have 4 machines that the deck would fit.
I went on an eBay wild goose chase out there (just west of cleveland) for a parts machine that would have been nicer than the machine that I was fixing at the time had the idiot seller not used a torch to pirate the engine out of it, he had bought that tractor just for that engine and didn't care about any of the rest of the tractor. That one came to me without a deck, too. I think that I have the fender pan and hood plus the hydro and rear end that came out of it, left around here

Really new at this but this got moved out of the site I tried to put on. I have pictures of deck(hardly used) but don't know how to post them? I am offering for sale because of wife's health. Thanks

#5 djordje33 OFFLINE  

djordje33
  • Member No: 62653
  • 40 Thanks
  • 94 posts

Posted October 16, 2020 - 07:07 AM

Do you still have this deck? 

How close are you to Medina County? I have 2 GT18's, so an extra deck might not hurt.

Thanks,

Alex

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ariens gt17, gt18, gt19, gt20, ariens s