I posted this listing for a friend.
One owner 1969 Sears Suburban 12 Garden Tractor with accessories as listed below:
- Sears Suburban 12 Tractor: 917.25550 with 12 H.P. Tecumseh HH120 Engine: 143.592072 – transaxle three speed high/low forward and high/low reverse. This is a heavy duty garden tractor similar to a John Deere 212 – not to be confused with a light duty lawn tractor. There are many ground engaging accessories available for this tractor in addition to those included – such as garden plows and sickle bars.
- Sears 42" Three Blade Rotary Mower: 917.253150 with additional NOS deck drive cover
- Sears 46” Bull Dozer Blade – a.k.a. Snow Plow: 917.253330
- Sears 42" Snow Thrower (built by Haban): 842.260052
- Sears Dump Cart (ten cubic foot): 402.98700
- Towable Lawn Roller
- Sears Cast Iron Wheel Weights and chains
Tractor and attachments do have surface rust (patina) but have always been stored indoors so no rust through anywhere. All tires hold air. The tractor does need a battery as it hasn’t been run in a couple of years when the last oil change was done and it was used briefly for yard clean-up.
All attachments are complete with rods and mule drives as required. Several drive belts included. Note that the tractor belt guard assembly (a.k.a. motor housing) is also included (not shown in pictures).
Original manuals included for tractor, engine and most attachments.
Additional pictures available. PM me if you are interested.
Cash only. Local pick-up only.
Priced to sell quickly. $1000
Please don’t waste my time or yours with low ball offers.
A rare Sears 4000 watt alternator complete with mounting hardware is also available (see separate listing).