• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DyanTX OFFLINE  

DyanTX
  • Member No: 99610
  • 1 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted June 12, 2020 - 05:19 PM

I am trying to help my brother in Texas find a users manual/parts manual for a Jacobsen Chief 100 manual powered garden tractor circa early 1960's.  Anyone know if that is available somewhere on this site or maybe somewhere else?

Brother  is not at ease behind a computer screen and my offer to help comes with a serious lack of tractor savvy along with the fact that I am in Maryland!   :)   I did see some manuals listed in the "manual" section but none seemed to fit the Chief 100 requirement.  

Appreciate any help you can give!  Thanks!

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8923
  • 14720 Thanks
  • 9832 posts

Posted June 13, 2020 - 08:18 AM

Welcome to GTT. You are going to have to settle for manuals that are close like https://gardentracto...erators-manual/ . Downloads are free but may be limited to 3 per day. If your brother comes on this site, he is welcome to join. He must post atleast one thread to get access to the Manuals Section, as you did. He will get bonus points and more attention if he posts good clear pics of the GT. Has he had the GT for long? BTW we like to help. Good Luck, Rick

• DyanTX said thank you

#3 DyanTX OFFLINE  

DyanTX
  • Member No: 99610
  • 1 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted June 13, 2020 - 07:12 PM

I will let my brother know about this site in case he wants to try to join and post. I will pass along the information you shared.  Thanks!

• boyscout862 said thank you