• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 J. Dreib OFFLINE  

J. Dreib
  • Member No: 98712
  • 41 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted May 16, 2020 - 07:28 PM

Sears front end loader with bucket and forks - $1,500 OBO. Just repaired and upgraded the mounting brackets. Everything else works as it should. Cylinders are all in great shape, plenty of power.  Manual for the loader is attached.

MF5410 mower deck - $300 OBO.  Mower works great!!  Belts, cogs spindles, shafts all in great shape.    One of the spindles was just rebuilt with new bearings.  If I had to guess this mower has been used less than 300 hours.  No rust or holes.  I have all the brackets for the mid-mount set up on the MF1655.  I've also installed brackets so you can use this mower on as a 3 point set up. If you use the loader you can't have the mid-mount mower on at the same time.  With the 3 point set up you can.

If they both go to the same home the package price is $1,500 OBO.  I'm willing to deliver or split the transportation if the price and location are right.   I'm located in Central PA. Tractor and tiller pictured is not for sale at this time.

Attached Thumbnails

• FEL front.jpg
  • FEL side.jpg
  • Mower front.jpg
  • Mower side.jpg
  • FEL and tractor.jpg

Attached Files

• DMAX said thank you

#2 Snap1855 ONLINE  

Snap1855
  • Member No: 59588
  • 54 Thanks
  • 53 posts

Posted May 21, 2020 - 07:12 PM

Whats your location? That loader would be a great addition to my tractor.

#3 J. Dreib OFFLINE  

J. Dreib
  • Member No: 98712
  • 41 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted May 22, 2020 - 07:45 AM

Central PA,  about 20 minutes from Altoona.  

I think these loaders were designed to fit different brands other than Massey's and Snappers.  If anyone has additional information please add to the post.

Thanks!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, fel, mower, mf1655