• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Flattappet OFFLINE  

Flattappet
  • Member No: 92700
  • 2 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted January 19, 2019 - 10:55 AM

Hello everyone!  First post to this forum but I have utilized a lot of the information from it over the years of owning my Gilson so thank you to everyone for posting all of the helpful technical data.  I am posting today to sell my tractor as I do not have the time or money to restore it and I would like for it to go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is. 

I believe it is a 1974 tractor, the thing is a tank.  It was used as my work tractor for years to cut the grass and move snow but it stopped running as the engine is tired and needs a rebuild.  The mowing deck and snow thrower work and I have all of the bits for all of the attachments to bolt up and work.  It will need new tires, shortly after taking the pics I went to move the tractor to find that the tires froze to the ground and ripped some of them in the process of moving it.  I'm asking $250 or best offer.  If anyone has any questions please ask, I am located in Lansing, MI. 

gilson 1.JPG gilson 2.JPG gilson 3.JPG gilson 4.JPG gilson 5.JPG gilson 6.JPG gilson 7.JPG gilson 8.JPG gilson 9.JPG gilson 10.JPG

• Mark 149 J. and Jeinederjr have said thanks

#2 calebs78 OFFLINE  

calebs78
  • Member No: 94116
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted May 11, 2019 - 10:50 PM

Hey Man!!!!! Is this still available??

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 49665 Thanks
  • 52015 posts

Posted May 12, 2019 - 05:57 AM

OP hasn't been online since Jan. 29th.

• 4getgto said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, montgomery ward, gilson, attachments, snow blower, plow