#541 DH1 OFFLINE  

DH1

Electric Tractors

• Contributor
  • Member No: 62
  • 5497 Thanks
  • 5633 posts

Posted January 14, 2017 - 08:18 PM

With all that is going on in my life right now, it's impossible for me to say that I can definitely have a plow day this spring.  I hope to, but can't promise.  And if I do, I'll likely not have any door prizes and maybe not the chili lunch.  All depends on what life brings me.  BUT, if I do, it would likely be Saturday April 15th, and people could come Friday the 14th if they wish.  I may only be able to take off work the 15th, so You'd kinda be on your own Friday.  Rain date would be April 29th.  I wish I could be more solid on everything, but I just can't be at this time.  I hope you understand.  I will update as I know more.

If you can't do it you can't do it, thanks for letting us know a possible date and a big thanks for the plowdays you have held in the past.

• olcowhand, MH81, Craig. and 3 others have said thanks

#542 shorty OFFLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6172
  • 6034 Thanks
  • 5509 posts

Posted January 14, 2017 - 09:41 PM

Praying for you Dan as you deal with these troubles. Remember the One who walks with you.
  • olcowhand, MH81, Craig. and 3 others have said thanks

#543 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 53174 Thanks
  • 53311 posts

Posted January 15, 2017 - 05:13 AM

I will be praying for you, Daniel. I hope you can have it as I know it is a fun day for you. I doubt I will be able to come this year, though.

• olcowhand, Craig., dropped82 and 1 other said thanks

#544 SupplySergeant OFFLINE  

SupplySergeant

Eggman's Dad

• Member No: 45293
  • 2111 Thanks
  • 1129 posts

Posted January 15, 2017 - 11:37 AM

I can provide more support than I have been able to in the past, vacation time is building up finally. 

• olcowhand, limebuzz, Craig. and 2 others have said thanks

#545 mrmd OFFLINE  

mrmd
  • Member No: 62285
  • 296 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted January 15, 2017 - 12:28 PM

I,'ve been watching your posts daily Dan and my heart and prayers continue to go out to you. So glad that T,s surgery went well. That's maybe one thing off your list. A plow day may help relieve some of your depression but I fully understand your situation if you can't. I would be glad to come down early and help in any way that I can. Dealing with an elderly parent can be a real challenge. My mother was in the nursing home for five years, the last four she didn't know us or speak anything understandable. It was almost a blessing when she passed. Keep up the spirit and faith, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • olcowhand, Gtractor, Craig. and 3 others have said thanks

#546 Cub 1650 OFFLINE  

Cub 1650

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 975
  • 210 Thanks
  • 117 posts

Posted January 15, 2017 - 01:54 PM

Daniel, We are praying for you and your family.  And we hope you will have a Plow Day This year, because they are Fun.  But we under stand if you can not.  We are praying that thing will improve for you and your family most of all. 

• olcowhand, Craig., jpackard56 and 2 others have said thanks

#547 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 8514 Thanks
  • 5931 posts

Posted January 17, 2017 - 08:07 AM

With all that is going on in my life right now, it's impossible for me to say that I can definitely have a plow day this spring.  I hope to, but can't promise.  And if I do, I'll likely not have any door prizes and maybe not the chili lunch.  All depends on what life brings me.  BUT, if I do, it would likely be Saturday April 15th, and people could come Friday the 14th if they wish.  I may only be able to take off work the 15th, so You'd kinda be on your own Friday.  Rain date would be April 29th.  I wish I could be more solid on everything, but I just can't be at this time.  I hope you understand.  I will update as I know more.

That's Easter weekend, may be hard to get away, but if I can, I would plan to be there.

• olcowhand, limebuzz, Craig. and 2 others have said thanks

#548 kycubman89 OFFLINE  

kycubman89
  • Member No: 84940
  • 73 Thanks
  • 86 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 04:15 AM

I'll be there and a bunch of us from Kentucky cub cadet club, if you need anything or help with it Daniel just let us know. Hope things start getting better for ya buddy
  • olcowhand, Craig., KennyP and 2 others have said thanks

#549 chuck Grumpy Aldridge OFFLINE  

chuck Grumpy Aldridge

Tractorholic

• Member No: 440
  • 1119 Thanks
  • 745 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 09:57 AM

Thinking of you and your family Dan

• olcowhand, Craig. and dropped82 have said thanks

#550 limebuzz OFFLINE  

limebuzz

• Member No: 795
  • 1155 Thanks
  • 1086 posts

Posted January 18, 2017 - 07:43 PM

Daniel,sorry to hear the news.If there is anything Ange and I could do,we are willing to help out with anything we can. Had a blast last year.Cheers bud.
  • olcowhand, Craig. and dropped82 have said thanks

#551 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 44107 Thanks
  • 32302 posts

Posted March 12, 2017 - 07:32 PM

Sorry some of these posts are connected to the 2017 plow days discussion, but was hard to move all them, so I'll leave as is.  Thanks for all your support, understanding, thoughts, and prayers.  :thumbs:

There is now a true separate 2017 Ball Hollow Plow Days thread HERE.

• limebuzz and KennyP have said thanks