Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Will an L38 snowblower from LX17x fit a L130 Deere tractor?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tennblue59 OFFLINE  

Tennblue59

Tractorholic

• Member No: 6000
  • 450 Thanks
  • 522 posts

Posted December 05, 2011 - 02:19 AM

As the title states, need to know if a snowblower I have would fit another lawn tractor. It is a L38 that came off a LX176 lawn tractor.

Guy with a L130 wants to buy it if it fits his tractor, but is a distance deal so we can't slide it under his machine to see if it works.

What I have has a cradle that fits under the LX tractors and fastens to the snow blower. Wondering if
a. The whole assembly "as is" would fit his machine
b. If not, could he get the appropriate cradle to mate the blower to his machine

I gave him the serial number off the blower and he took it to his Deere dealer, but they just want to sell him a new blower that they have - he is getting the runaround from the dealer as to if this would fit (according to him).

So I figured I would post this and see if somebody out there knew the answer. Thanks in advance!!!

#2 Tmo OFFLINE  

Tmo

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2023
  • 356 Thanks
  • 486 posts

Posted December 05, 2011 - 06:59 AM

No, it won't fit. The LX series is a total different tractor from the L-series. One from a late model Scotts or Sabre might fit. Beromac sells one that will fit also. COMPACT Snowblower / Manual Lift - Description - BERCO Accessories for garden tractors and lawn, snowblower for ATV and UTV

#3 Jehtro OFFLINE  

Jehtro

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3300
  • 109 Thanks
  • 276 posts

Posted December 05, 2011 - 08:48 AM

The JD dealer around here would answer that , never get the run around on questions like that.