• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Frank Morris OFFLINE  

Frank Morris

• Member No: 5542
  • 11 Thanks
  • 69 posts

Posted December 04, 2011 - 07:06 PM

Kind of funny oologahans channel disappears just when they launch the new page layout, was going to try and get some info on a 1655, and poof, it's gone. So can I put a Kohler Magnum 18 or a K series 16hp single in a 1655? Thanks, Frank

#2 Amigatec OFFLINE  

Amigatec

Collector of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5899
  • 2,023 Thanks
  • 3,172 posts

Posted December 04, 2011 - 07:11 PM

That's strange, I met him a month or so ago, and watch a lot of his videos.

#3 DH1 OFFLINE  

DH1

Electric Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62
  • 4,587 Thanks
  • 5,295 posts

Posted December 04, 2011 - 07:23 PM

I clicked on his channel and found this
Oops! Something went wrong. - YouTube

#4 Amigatec OFFLINE  

Amigatec

Collector of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5899
  • 2,023 Thanks
  • 3,172 posts

Posted December 04, 2011 - 07:32 PM

I emailed him to ask what happened.

#5 whitelt120 OFFLINE  

whitelt120

• Member No: 5024
  • 17 Thanks
  • 119 posts

Posted December 06, 2011 - 11:46 PM

He said he was deleting his acount because the home page messed with his eyes or something. Im not sure it was all in his last video.

#6 mac102004 ONLINE  

mac102004

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1420
  • 225 Thanks
  • 337 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 10:35 AM

I don't think you would delete your whole account because of that. Something else must be up.

#7 whitelt120 OFFLINE  

whitelt120

• 17 Thanks
  • 119 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 04:56 PM

He also said because of the comments he posted about the new home page YouTube was going to delete his account.

#8 Frank Morris OFFLINE  

Frank Morris

• 11 Thanks
  • 69 posts

Posted December 07, 2011 - 05:18 PM

His comment was delete as was all others and the comment feature was disabled from the youtube video announcing the new home page and extolling it's virtues and excellence of design, It even asks for people to comment, but now you cant. I emailed a guy in his tractor club and asked what happened He said he posted one his usual eloquent and diplomatic responses, to wit:" I dont blame the untalented hack that produced this piece of crap, but rather I blame the moron that approved it". They gave him his choice close his account or they would delete it for him, by agreeing to close the account he was able to save his videos. I heard they had REALLY been pushing the ad issue with him and he told them to go suck eggs. Not exactly a diplomatic guy, but he does tell it like it is and doesn't beat around the bush. I have a friend from Vinita Ok, very close to the state line, that knows him pretty well, he told me the guy is virtually blind, cant work, cant (shouldn't)drive, been that way for close to a year, maybe longer. Apparently he's been losing his sight for some time and he gets frustrated and angry and loses his temper, cant blame him there. He did a nice restoration on a Massey MF16 and I don't think he can even see the tractor.

I think I hijacked my own thread, ha, ha. so does anyone know if I can drop a Kohler K341 or 18-20hp magnum twin in a 1655 without any serious modifications? I may have to start a new thread, lol, Frank

#9 whitelt120 OFFLINE  

whitelt120

• 17 Thanks
  • 119 posts

Posted December 08, 2011 - 06:52 PM

i Found oologahan he has a new account named MrNEOGTA's as for the engine swap I have no idea

#10 Frank Morris OFFLINE  

Frank Morris

• 11 Thanks
  • 69 posts

Posted December 08, 2011 - 09:33 PM

i Found oologahan he has a new account named MrNEOGTA's as for the engine swap I have no idea

Thanks, I'l look it up, He actually has the 1655, I'm trying to buy it, he's got for sale for for 275-300 depending on what day I talk to him, lol. I just want to put a kohler in it.