• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brett OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7141
  • 78 Thanks
  • 287 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 02:20 PM

Came across someone selling a 1970's Dynamark tractor. I know nothing about them, anyone have some input? Looks all original.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,699 Thanks
  • 28,342 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 02:36 PM

I had a wards version years ago. It was a decent enough grass cutter or trailer tugger, but not very heavy in the seat of the pants if I remember right.

That one is in great shape, considering it's age. Better check the deck out close, make sure the area around the spindles isn't flexing. That's what happened to mine, blades started cutting uneven & then started doing what ever it chose to do. Got to really inspecting & there were hairlines all over the area around the quills.
  • Brett said thank you

#3 EricFromPa OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 2,177 Thanks
  • 2,255 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 04:32 PM

I love those little Dynamark tractors.The tranny in those is pretty bullet proof.Only things that I didn't like about them was the flimsy deck and the steering gear would strip out rather easy.

I've had a few of them that I made into go fast tractors when I was younger.I put those little 3 speed Tecumseh/Peerless trannys through living heck and never had one break.They never had brakes or a fully functioning clutch.Just grind and slam through the gears.

They used the same transaxle in the Wheel Horse A100 but the Wheel Horse mows alot better and has alot better steering.

My A100 had it's original 8hp Briggs engine and would mow grass doing 20mph.It was FUN :bigrofl:

Attached Thumbnails

• A100pics004.jpg

• Brett said thank you