4 replies to this topic

#1 Packrat OFFLINE  

Packrat

• Member No: 5357
  • 1 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted November 23, 2011 - 09:33 AM

Hi All,

Hope this in in the right place, so here goes.

I want to get a diesel GT so I am selling a couple of my toys. I have a CC 382 with deck that runs well, but needs a key replaced in one of the drive pulleys I think, that is almost all original, asking 300.00. I bought this this year, got it running, and mowed the yard with it, then the key sheared and I parked it. Also a CC 1250 with new rings and piston, no cylinder wear, with 42" deck, decent tires and runs and drives great, 350.00, ( I have had this tractor as my main unit mowing and blowing snow for 4 years, and never had a minutes trouble with it) and a 42" snow thrower for the 1250 in fair but working condition, throws snow 10-12' easy, for 250.00. Package deals or diesel trades considered, too, and price is somewhat negotiable. I have a narrow frame snowplow subframe, too, for 50.00 or b/o if someone needs it.

#2 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,303 Thanks
  • 28,628 posts

Posted November 23, 2011 - 09:46 AM

I sent you a PM, but Thought I'd reply also. Thanks for Joining & :welcome: to GTTalk.

If you could please list your for sale items in the CLASSIFIEDS section of the site, it will get more visibility there & allow you to easily post pictures.

Thanks

#3 Salatino OFFLINE  

Salatino

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted December 16, 2011 - 03:55 PM

Hey I was curious if you still have that subframe, I have a plow setup but its the older bolt on style. I would like to et the newer style with the Q.A. for a 104. I dont see why you couldnt swap out the blade from 1 to another.

#4 Packrat OFFLINE  

Packrat

• Member No: 5357
  • 1 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted December 18, 2011 - 10:37 AM

Yes, the subframe is still available, but it too is the early bolt on from my 100, so it probably isnt what you are looking for.

PR

#5 Salatino OFFLINE  

Salatino

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted December 18, 2011 - 12:39 PM

thats ok no big deal, thanks anyways