• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 whirlpool OFFLINE  

whirlpool

• Member No: 7462
  • 2 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted November 25, 2011 - 06:44 PM

Amigatec...olcowhand is right, Toyosha CS86 (Hinomoto) and a bear to get parts for apparently, filters still readily available.
Had a dusting of snow a couple weeks ago Brian, all gone now and the weather has been beautiful...14 C today and sunny, great for outside work...rotten for deer hunting...
Won't be gettin at the 1010 for a while, wifey keeps expanding the major reno projects, all summer building a two story georgian style porch and now a bathroom gut and re-do is apparently next......on a HAPPIER NOTE got another project this afternoon, dad ...he is 88 now...told me to drag his old fergy out of the field and restore it, " it's yours now ". Learned how to drive on that tractor so glad it is with me, that will wait for a while too but I will restore it for sure.
Couple lousy pics of the old girl..........Jim
DSC00401.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00400.jpg
  • DSC00402.jpg

• qpulaxeo said thank you

#17 joadel OFFLINE  

joadel
  • Member No: 68437
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted March 14, 2015 - 11:29 AM

Hi everyone, I need a good help. My MF 1010 was working well until the idle, when it's cold, is working very akwardly.

The idle is not stable and going fast and suddenly ssllooww anddd fast and sloww.  After 20min, is starting to be normal, because the motor is warming up. When I start to use it, to move it, it doesn't have any engine force...

I reckon it's a problem coming from the gasoil system, but franckly I don't know...

Can someone help me to explain that ? And what should I do to repair this ?

I can do a video if it's help understand. Let me know.

(Excuse me for the bad english I'm from France)