Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

my new murray gt 18.5hp with three point hitch.cast iron rear end.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chris7686 OFFLINE  

chris7686

• Member No: 7210
  • 0 Thanks
  • 26 posts

Posted November 20, 2011 - 03:54 PM

hey guys just traded for this friday.its a murray gt with cast iron rear end that has the creeper gear.previous owner put a brand new 18.5hp briggs about 2 years ago and didnt use it much.he also installed a sears 3 point hitch,and i got a turning plow with cutting disc and a 3 point sears grader blade and a homeade draw bar.i think i am sold on these murrays tried the plows out today and it pulled them really good.we made a 3 point potatoe plow yesterday for it and im going to make a 3 point carry all this week.i have bought and traded on alot of tractors from wheel horses to cubs to cases and out of them all i really like this murray,it's an older one and is realy heavy built.i already had a set of cultivators but i really need a disc 3 point,pull behind or sleeve hitch would work.i have a extra set of cultivators,would any of the members close to east tennessee be interested in trading me a disc for a set of sleeve hitch cultivators with good points?this is the only pic i have right now ill try to get some more tonight,the first pic is of the potatoe plow we made.let me know what u guys think.thanks chris

Attached Thumbnails

• murraytractor2.jpg
  • murraytractor1.jpg

#2 1978murray OFFLINE  

1978murray

diesel mechanic

• Member No: 2523
  • 598 Thanks
  • 1,163 posts

Posted November 20, 2011 - 07:03 PM

I got a 11/36 murray gt that i restored some tractor but less horse power