• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hammer OFFLINE  

Hammer

• Member No: 7332
  • 113 Thanks
  • 116 posts

Posted November 20, 2011 - 02:38 PM

Hello all, looking around the site for a bit and seen some nice Iron in here. I bought a John Deere 318 this past year and like it alot so far. It has the 3pt hitch as well, which is nice, but a bit over kill for my application at the moment. I've purchased a Brinely plow, set of discs, lawn sweeper, grader blade and a 54" 4 way plow for it since then. This is a disease I tell ya.

I seen in another thread that the management at JD decided they wanted the manuals taken down off the site, which is sad for the folks trying to fix up their tractors.

If any one has a manual for a 318 please let me know.

Picture 663 (Large).jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture 660 (Large).jpg

#2 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,591 Thanks
  • 14,140 posts

Posted November 20, 2011 - 02:43 PM

Welcome to GTTalk Hammer. Thats a nice solid 318 you have there. Yes, it is a shame the manuals had to go. It sounds like you have pretty much everything you need for attachments.

#3 Hammer OFFLINE  

Hammer

• Member No: 7332
  • 113 Thanks
  • 116 posts

Posted November 20, 2011 - 02:47 PM

Welcome to GTTalk Hammer. Thats a nice solid 318 you have there. Yes, it is a shame the manuals had to go. It sounds like you have pretty much everything you need for attachments.

Thanks, It's got a few small issues but nothing major (yet). As far as attachments, that's all I could think of. :)