Garden Tractor Forums banner

Lawn And Garden Tractor Magazine Extravaganza 2012

24K views 265 replies 46 participants last post by  tractorchick 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
LAGT Garden Tractor Extravaganza
June 8, 9, 10 2012
Evansville, IN

Featuring John Deere, 4WD tractors, lawn and garden tractors.
All makes and models welcome.
Lots of fun events for your entire family!
We are expecting 500 garden tractors and 500 farm tractors.
More updates to come soon!
Make plans now to attend!

#12 ·
Still a bit far for me, but who knows!

#15 ·
I am a for sure Positive Maybe.
More Positive than Maybe.
Would love to bring the 4855. Hope to have it a bit more presentable by that time.

#17 ·
tractorchick said:
awesome feedback! thanks guys! I will have more info coming in Jan. I meet with my team on Tuesday to hammer out more details. Anything special you would like for us to have, let me know.
A little closer to home please! I'd like to be there, but too far away for me too. ~~ grnspot

#18 ·
grnspot110 said:
A little closer to home please! I'd like to be there, but too far away for me too. ~~ grnspot
Actually, this is home for us. Evansville is the town between my Newburgh and Brandon's Mt. Vernon. We want to help our local club this time since we help so many other clubs through out the summer. We travel SO much that we just need a break. Also, we can have more events if the show is on our own stomping grounds and have more control. We'll take it back on the road in a few years though, so don't give up on us! :)

#20 ·
Grumpy said:
Daniel, I don't have much, but you are welcome to stay at our house and sleep in my recliner. I'm 8 miles from the fair ground.

Grumpy
That's mighty kind of you Grumpy! Won't know until the time draws near exactly what we'll be doing and if we can even spend a night anywhere. I'll consider myself lucky if I can come at all! LOL My bro-in-law & my wife mentioned how it would be a great motorcycle ride, so I may not be bringing tractors.

#23 ·
I think i would plan to go, sure i could find something interesting to bring along. I would need more details on what kind of site its at, so i can plan what type of support equipment i would be needing to take. simple things like if they have showers, and electric hook ups. Maybe some pictures of the site. Its only about 400 mls for me, drove that far just to pickup a tractor and go home.

#26 ·
I will be there ,originaly from indiana,and my daughter and grandson live in vincennes.A place to stay and a place to take the grandson too.Working on getting a couple gt buddies to load up the trailer and add to the total of garden tractors at the show

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.