• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,456 Thanks
  • 2,801 posts

Posted November 03, 2011 - 11:45 AM

I found this vid of a German GT show, apparently held on private ground last summer. Theres not a US tractor is the bunch. See 2 wheelers plow with a double moulds. See 4 wheel tractors plow, See 4x4 tractors plow without an operator. There has to be at least 100 tractors in this vid. It has machines of every size, some with diesils, some with two stokes, others on multi-fuel setups. Toward the end there is a walk down the rows section, where you see all kinds of attachments and machines. It appears that Holder is the main tractor, but i see at least a dozen other makes. This is got to be the best GT vidoe ever made, and there arent any full sized tractors in it at all. If you have an hour and sixteen minutes of free time, this is well worth watching. If you cant watch at all at once, save it watch it in parts. The guy who filmed this has 36 vids on U tube, one of them is a factory Holder film. To bad we couldnt figure out how to invite these guys to this group.

Steinberg 2011 - YouTube
  • mikebramel, daytime dave and ducky have said thanks

#2 daytime dave ONLINE  

daytime dave

Live long and prosper

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 531
  • 4,485 Thanks
  • 6,353 posts

Posted November 03, 2011 - 12:32 PM

I must agree, that was a really cool video. I did not have time to watch it all, but I will come back to it. Glad you posted it.

#3 Gibby OFFLINE  

Gibby

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4886
  • 96 Thanks
  • 360 posts

Posted November 04, 2011 - 05:51 AM

I found this vid of a German GT show, apparently held on private ground last summer. Theres not a US tractor is the bunch. See 2 wheelers plow with a double moulds. See 4 wheel tractors plow, See 4x4 tractors plow without an operator. There has to be at least 100 tractors in this vid. It has machines of every size, some with diesils, some with two stokes, others on multi-fuel setups. Toward the end there is a walk down the rows section, where you see all kinds of attachments and machines. It appears that Holder is the main tractor, but i see at least a dozen other makes. This is got to be the best GT vidoe ever made, and there arent any full sized tractors in it at all. If you have an hour and sixteen minutes of free time, this is well worth watching. If you cant watch at all at once, save it watch it in parts. The guy who filmed this has 36 vids on U tube, one of them is a factory Holder film. To bad we couldnt figure out how to invite these guys to this group.

Steinberg 2011 - YouTube

Give the videographer an invite on his youtube channel.

#4 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,483 Thanks
  • 39,716 posts

Posted November 04, 2011 - 06:04 AM

I watched part of it. Pretty cool with the remote tractors. But that rules out seat time.