2 replies to this topic

#1 gapper OFFLINE  

gapper

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2232
  • 5 Thanks
  • 94 posts

Posted November 01, 2011 - 07:48 PM

I am going to buy a couple C-120's this weekend one auto and one 8 speed and the guy has a Gt14 that his is going to sell in a few months. It has a mower deck with it. I have not seen it yet but i was just thinking, What does everyone think of that tractor and how about value. What would be a reasonable price to pay for one that is running with a deck that works? :confuse:

#2 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted November 01, 2011 - 09:40 PM

It will be really tough to put a value on it without first seeing it and knowing a little about the condition. The older Sears tractors were very well built and durable machines. I think there are several members on here who have them and I'm sure that they'd be happy to tell you what they think of the range of values that you might expect to pay. Maybe you could post some pics after you get the chance to see it and give us a report on what you think of the condition it's in too.

#3 gapper OFFLINE  

gapper

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2232
  • 5 Thanks
  • 94 posts

Posted November 02, 2011 - 06:24 AM

I will get some pics and a good look at the condition when i pick up the C120's. I am sure that this is a wheel horse GT 14 and that it is at least in running condition. I guess they only made these for a few years( 69-73 ). I am excited to go have a look and a test run.