#16 DanP OFFLINE  

DanP

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6989
  • 276 Thanks
  • 467 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 11:41 PM

I would need help I have no idea how to do it.

#17 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,276 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 01:01 AM

First step is to make sure you know where the file is on your computer. Then at the top of this page, click manuals.

Right under where you clicked on manuals, there is a new button labeled add file, click on that and fill in the blanks.

Make sure you choose the right category when you get there, but that's pretty much the most frequent mistake.

Let me know if that doesn't make sense, if need be, you can send them to me via email, and i'll add them. It's really not to hard, ask questions when they come up & thanks.

Edited by MH81, January 27, 2012 - 01:07 AM.

#18 Lauber1 OFFLINE  

Lauber1

DB restorer

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,440 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 01:51 AM

@Lauber I am that dealer from around Swedsburg. You are right it could be a Roof but it looks orange like a Bachtold and the Roof's were red. Also I think the Roof's had smaller diameter wheels. This one has that lower cross shaft. I think we still have one around I will have to go look at it. You know I can remember that problem with the BKN's, the mag would get hot and stop and only in the very back of the back 40, thats where the belt always brook also.

Well that would make you a Peterson. We bought a lot of parts from Wendell, including a couple of Gleaner combines. I bought a MM garden tractor from one of you guys, that had a bachtold mower mounted on the front of it. That mower unit is now on the front of my 204 mower.

#19 DanP OFFLINE  

DanP

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6989
  • 276 Thanks
  • 467 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 07:03 AM

I wondered if that was you. I always wondered what happened to that steel wheel GT. That was a brute of a GT but it would shake you to death with those steel wheels.

#20 CRFarnsworth OFFLINE  

CRFarnsworth

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6275
  • 3,642 Thanks
  • 1,734 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 08:19 PM

Glad to see that old mower has sparked some interest. According to some local "old timers" (older than me) it is a bachtold. I considered converting it to a ride around unit for the big tractor shows, but I have too many projects now. Rick