• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted October 23, 2011 - 07:20 PM

i dont think i posted this to the bolens forum section yet, but yes its mine, basically everything of mine on ebay benefits my grad project, aka the diesel repower. so if someone buys something off me on ebay you know it goes to a good cause. bolens tube frame hydro lift *great condition* | eBay

i just know ebay is gonna poop on me with the fees.

#2 mark843 OFFLINE  

mark843

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2905
  • 15 Thanks
  • 199 posts

Posted October 27, 2011 - 10:07 AM

I wish I would have known about this sooner. I would have bid. I'm sure you could have listed it in the classifieds here and not had to worry about the ebay fees. I bid on one a few months ago and someone got it for over $300.

#3 OldBuzzard OFFLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,488 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted October 27, 2011 - 10:48 AM

Mark,

There's another one on eBay right now. Has 3-days left to go.

Bolens 1050 g10 1254 tube frame hydraulic lift assembly pump fits Cub Cadet | eBay

#4 mark843 OFFLINE  

mark843

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2905
  • 15 Thanks
  • 199 posts

Posted October 27, 2011 - 12:13 PM

Mark,

There's another one on eBay right now. Has 3-days left to go.

Bolens 1050 g10 1254 tube frame hydraulic lift assembly pump fits Cub Cadet | eBay

Thanks. I saw that but I will not give my hopes up as the last time I bid on one it went too high for me.

#5 OldBuzzard OFFLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,488 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted October 27, 2011 - 01:12 PM

Well, j's only went for just over $200.00. Which I thought was surprising. I figured it would go a bit higher than that.

With eBay, ya just NEVER know.

Earlier this summer, I bought a 1256 with Haban Sickle-Mo and other attachments for a lot less that I thought it was going to go for.

#6 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted October 27, 2011 - 03:02 PM

i was hoping for around 300. and since ebay shipping calculator was off by 8 bucks i lost 8 bucks on shipping. so now i have to call ups and chew them out since ebay said its not their calculator even though its under there URL. i forget what legal term i threatened with but it scared em a lil.

#7 Macgyver OFFLINE  

Macgyver

• Member No: 7014
  • 31 Thanks
  • 76 posts

Posted October 27, 2011 - 05:51 PM

J,when I get the part from you,will your return address be on it?If it is I will make it right with you on the shipping

#8 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted October 27, 2011 - 06:52 PM

macgyver dont. its not your fault, its actually ebay/UPS's fault for having a terrible calculator. i gave ebay and UPS an earfull and just gave them hell for over an hour.

#9 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted October 27, 2011 - 06:55 PM

just do me one favor, when you get the lift, if you happy with it right a good feedback on ebay so i can get access to my money, that will mean more then the 8 bucks lol.

#10 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 649 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted October 27, 2011 - 09:26 PM

i have one on my 1050 an these are the best thing bolens ever did... i stole mine basicly. i got the complete lift, a brinly sleeve hitch with the lift arm and a 10in brinly plow for 125.00

#11 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted October 28, 2011 - 05:46 AM

wow im dying to get a 3 point this spring, not to use it but just to look nice. then im planning on getting a johnson workhorse loader. i just didnt wanna shell out 800 bucks for it back 4 months ago, but i know shes not going anywhere lol.

#12 Macgyver OFFLINE  

Macgyver

• 31 Thanks
  • 76 posts

Posted October 28, 2011 - 05:39 PM

WOW!!! I just got home and the hydro lift was sitting on my porch,I did not expect it till next week.I'm a little confused about the whole Ebay thing,having never sold anything,I did not know that payment to you would not be made until feedback was left.I did that before signing on here,hope you get paid soon.I have question though,how does this pump mount to the tractor and do I have to take a pto belt off again thanks?Once again thanks Jd......macgyver

#13 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,701 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted October 28, 2011 - 06:46 PM

Mounting the Lift is fairly easy. You will need to remove the drive belts to get the hydro belt put on.

These pictures may be of some help to you

Attached Thumbnails

• hyd 2.jpg
  • hyd 1.jpg

• Macgyver said thank you

#14 bhts OFFLINE  

bhts

Bob's Lawn and Garden Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 945
  • 1,415 Thanks
  • 2,118 posts

Posted October 28, 2011 - 07:01 PM

Mounting is pretty easy.There should be two square rods around 18 inches long with 4 bolt holes drilled in each.That mounts the pump.You need two unbolt the motor and remove the spacers that the motor sits on and slide the rods in there place.The holes in the rods will match up to the motor mount holes and the other two holes on each rod mounts the pump.Then the pump will mount to them.Then there is a plate that the hydraulic cylinder mounts two and that mounts back at the fender pan area pretty straigt forward on that plate mounting.
  • Bolens 1000 said thank you

#15 Macgyver OFFLINE  

Macgyver

• 31 Thanks
  • 76 posts

Posted October 28, 2011 - 07:44 PM

Umm,there are no square rods to mount under the motor