• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 smatt26 OFFLINE  

smatt26

• Member No: 400
  • 0 Thanks
  • 25 posts

Posted May 04, 2010 - 10:20 AM

I picked up a massey snow plow and I think it came off a MF 10. It doesn't have all the attaching hardware with it. It only hooks up to the front. It doesn't have the sled that goes all the way to the back. Does anyone have any pictures or diagrams so I can figure out whats missing and what I need?

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted May 04, 2010 - 11:25 AM

You have the pivoting head and blade? You don't have the pipe that runs all the way to the back with the blade angle adjust handle? I have my blade sitting in the garage I can take pics tonight when I get home. What area are you from?

#3 smatt26 OFFLINE  

smatt26

• 0 Thanks
  • 25 posts

Posted May 04, 2010 - 12:44 PM

I am from Lewistown, about an hour north of Harrisburg. Yes, all I have is the pivoting head and blade. I appears to be a different design than the ones with the bar that goes all the way back. The guy also had a snowblower that attached just to the front bumper. My snow blower has the sled that slides under the tractor. I have a bracket that I think should attach near the front axle.

#4 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted May 04, 2010 - 01:24 PM

I don't know of any snow blade that was made for the 10 or 12 that only hooked to the front bumper. The only ones I have ever seen were the ones with the bar that goes to the back. There is an old model snow blower and a newer model snow blower. The older one hooks mainly up front while the newer one has the frame that goes under the tractor.

You are not too far from me. I am in Carlisle. There is a guy from up around Halifax that I got my snow blade and snow blower from. He had two other snow blades in the pile. He probably has about 2 acres of massey tractors and parts. You could also get measurements off of mine if you wanted to.

Here is a link to the snowblower post I had this past winter and we talked about the old and newer snow blowers: http://www.gttalk.co...assey-mf12-147/

#5 smatt26 OFFLINE  

smatt26

• 0 Thanks
  • 25 posts

Posted May 04, 2010 - 02:25 PM

If you could give me some measurements off of yours that would be great. I would also like to know how to get a hold of the guy in halifax. Do you have his info?

#6 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted May 04, 2010 - 02:33 PM

I will check when I get home to see if I still have his phone number. I will also take pics and measurements of my plow. Are you looking to just adjust the angle manually or are you looking to add the angle adjustment so you can do it from the seat?