2 replies to this topic

#1 turbo OFFLINE  

turbo

• Member No: 395
  • 0 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted May 03, 2010 - 08:45 PM

haha like they say enything that can go wrong will go wrong lol
my buddy and i where bord one weekend and desided to get the old 3 wheller run so we did we where on it for about 3-4 hours taking turns little did we know it had been leeking gas! having so much fun we hadeint knowtist enyways i got on and it backfired out the carb and egnighted the gas rushing for sand and what little snow there was the the gas lines burnt and well a full tank of gas feeding the fire the flames had to have reached 15-20 ft high :mad2: a fue weeks latter we put the motor out of the 3 wheller in a minni bike we checked for leaks this time lol

#2 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,628 Thanks
  • 29,836 posts

Posted May 03, 2010 - 08:52 PM

Almost 35yrs ago I had a Honda 90 Scrambler with a shorty pipe. Just had got it running & fixed up. Carb started leaking & she caught on fire just like yours. My friend was riding with me on his Honda SL70. We frantically tried throwing dirt on it, but the tank was already hot enough it was blowing gas out the outlet. Told my buddy to get away and let her burn...not worth the risk. he was way more torn up than I was! Then I said to him..."know what I think of this?"......he said what? I said..."piss on it" and then I did just that. If I had drank more Pepsi that day, I might just have put her out! After she cooled off, I drug her back to the shop & went over here AGAIN! New tires, wiring & another used tank & paint. Still made a great bike!

#3 turbo OFFLINE  

turbo

• Member No: 395
  • 0 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted May 04, 2010 - 11:56 PM

yea honda makes a great motor