#76 massey driver ONLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 75
  • 1,076 Thanks
  • 1,445 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 08:58 AM

My deepest sympathy to you.She's no longer with you in body but will live within you forever in your heart .Larry
  • KennyP said thank you

#77 tractorman604 OFFLINE  

tractorman604
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 683
  • 269 Thanks
  • 694 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 09:01 AM

Kenny our condolences go out to you and your family.Even though i've never met you, this site makes you feel like your part of a family, and it's so nice to see how the people on this site have genuine care and concern for you and your family and so many others on this site.....Stay strong my friend.
  • KennyP said thank you

#78 tractorgarden ONLINE  

tractorgarden

Junk Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2291
  • 1,277 Thanks
  • 1,432 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 09:15 AM

Kenny, I haven't been on much recently and just now seen this. I am at a loss for words. I am glad that she was able to come home. You have all of your friends here to lean on and if you need anything just ask.

Kenny, I also have not been on in a while, did not see this to now. The greatest thing about the brotherhood , we share here is that we have the best coping with loss counsel around. The suffering is over, God bless you and your family. Shawn
  • KennyP said thank you

#79 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,319 Thanks
  • 28,636 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 09:16 AM

Kenny,
When my friends or family members have passed, I have always taken solice in the knowledge that by remembering them, they are still with us. Our time here is recorded in our families, our good works, and the stories people tell of us. Her suffering has ended, her memories and stories have not, Thank you for sharing some of Terry's story with us.
  • KennyP said thank you

#80 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,514 Thanks
  • 39,734 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 09:35 AM

I noticed some questions asked earlier about things I have posted. I will get back them a little later today. My son has made it in from Wichita and is resting as he worked last night. We are among family both here and at home. I will be posting a bit here and there as this keeps me close to the caring flowing from all of you. Thank you, my friends.

#81 tractormike OFFLINE  

tractormike

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 119
  • 162 Thanks
  • 1,488 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 11:02 AM

I am very sorry for your loss Kenny. Terry is in a better place with no suffering and she will always be with you in your heart. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. If you need to talk, your online family will be here to listen and give you support. Take care my friend.
  • KennyP said thank you

#82 dstaggs OFFLINE  

dstaggs

In Remembrance, RIP Dale

• RIP
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 228
  • 553 Thanks
  • 1,781 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 11:05 AM

Kenny so sorry to hear this, But as we know it was for the best. Words are hard to come by at these time. God will give you Comfort that suffering is no more. We are always here for you.
  • KennyP said thank you

#83 tomgodd OFFLINE  

tomgodd

• Member No: 6955
  • 1 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 11:06 AM

You and your family will be in my prayers.
  • KennyP said thank you

#84 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 04:42 PM

Kenny you have our deepest sympathy. Take some comfort in knowing that we are thinking of you and your family.
  • KennyP said thank you

#85 Lovintractorin OFFLINE  

Lovintractorin

Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4180
  • 159 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 05:38 PM

My condolences Kenny for your loss.
  • KennyP said thank you

#86 HDWildBill ONLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,712 Thanks
  • 8,564 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 05:40 PM

Kenny, I'm sorry to hear about Terry passing, at least she is no longer suffering. I have my daughter and family visiting and as I rocked my 11 month old grandson to sleep I couldn't help but think about how one life is lost and another is born. I do thank you for your words of wisdom you have shared with me and how they made this visit with my daughter even more special. My deepest condolences go out to you. Bill
  • KennyP said thank you

#87 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,701 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 05:46 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.
You and your family will be in my prayers
  • KennyP said thank you

#88 DH1 ONLINE  

DH1

Electric Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62
  • 4,587 Thanks
  • 5,295 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 06:00 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss and you have my sympathy
  • KennyP said thank you

#89 powerking56 OFFLINE  

powerking56

Collector of stuff

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 907 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 09:25 PM

So sorry for your loss, I went back and re read the thread, thanks you for sharing with us all.....
Peter
  • KennyP said thank you

#90 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,514 Thanks
  • 39,734 posts

Posted October 24, 2011 - 06:47 AM

My thanks to everyone. Even with accepting her passing, it's a bit tough. I was usually the early one up, drink a pop until I heard her stirring, then would make us coffee. It's awful quiet now. My son and a friend are here, so I am not alone. The friend, Steve, came to live with us early last month. He has found a job, so I at least have some help coming for living expenses and sharing the house. That's a whole story in itself. Another of Terry's adopted children. She always had time to listen and help them through their problems. She has more than I can count right now. And she was Mom to them all. Most have turned into wonderful friends who would do anything for her.
On the corn harvest, this was for beef cattle. A very large feedlot. We put up 1.1 million bushels of corn the first year we were there. 18 hour days for a month, averaging about 120 hours a week. Tough to do, especially considering the dusty and hot conditions during September in western Kansas. Terry was a bit scared of that tractor at first, but after a bit she calmed down and would get very unhappy when another tractor broke down and they had to use hers to push the corn up the pile. The whole family was there, my daughter used a smaller tractor for packing close to the sides. My son helped unload the trucks, Steve helped me with the crimper/grinder. It had 4 sets of rollers and was powered by a V-8 Detroit Diesel. Keeping it set right was a full time job as the moisture in the kernels affected how the product came out. Constant adjustments. The guy feeding it with a Cat loader was in third gear, pedal to the metal to keep it filled. We were worn out every day, but I would do it again if I could.
The pics will go with her, along with the book she was reading and the last Dr. Pepper she didn't get to finish. She loved Dr. Pepper, would get down right cantankerous if she ran out.
We love you, Terry. Rest in peace.