Jump to content

Time to Vote for Tractor of the Month!
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Moldboard plow whazzat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 MH81 ONLINE  


    Proud to be Deplorable

  • Senior Member
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 802
  • 29,259 Thanks
  • 29,429 posts

Posted October 17, 2011 - 06:47 PM

He named most of them, but IDT he got it right. Anyone know for sure?

Brinley/Cub/Sears plow?

#2 wvbuzzmaster ONLINE  


    Squeaky Wheel

  • Senior Member
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,662 Thanks
  • 7,409 posts

Posted October 17, 2011 - 06:53 PM

Alan, I think he is right, it probably is one of them lol.

#3 Lauber1 OFFLINE  


    DB restorer

  • Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,474 Thanks
  • 2,811 posts

Posted October 18, 2011 - 01:24 AM

I noticed it hasa cast main frame, making me think it old. Most of the new plows used plain steel shaped to fit. At sometime i hada plow with a bolt on rolling culter, i thought it was a Bolens. The part at the end of the beam with the 3 holes reminds me of the bracket on a simplicity. Dont know what the think about the hitching part.