#32 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted October 28, 2011 - 09:19 PM

Guys, I can't even get in the doors without pulling a tractor out first! I'll take a picture tomorrow, and then you'll see, just how full the shed is. I'm still trying to find room for the John Deere 50 farm tractor. I have no idea where I'm going with that yet! I can't add on because my sheds are already taking up all of my property now, so there is no room to expand. I'm jealous of you guys, because you can actually work in your sheds or garage's, without having to unload something first! I tried one night, getting to the tool chest for a wrench, and while climbing over one of the tractors, my foot slipped, and needless to say, I suddenly became an opera singer. Since I couldn't let the wife know what happened, due to hearing about how I need to get rid of stuff, I just sat there on the tractor for about 20 minutes, until the pain went away. I was really wishing I had enough room on the shed floor to just roll around and ease the pain.
  • mikebramel said thank you

#33 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted October 28, 2011 - 09:35 PM

Guys, I can't even get in the doors without pulling a tractor out first! I'll take a picture tomorrow, and then you'll see, just how full the shed is. I'm still trying to find room for the John Deere 50 farm tractor. I have no idea where I'm going with that yet! I can't add on because my sheds are already taking up all of my property now, so there is no room to expand. I'm jealous of you guys, because you can actually work in your sheds or garage's, without having to unload something first! I tried one night, getting to the tool chest for a wrench, and while climbing over one of the tractors, my foot slipped, and needless to say, I suddenly became an opera singer. Since I couldn't let the wife know what happened, due to hearing about how I need to get rid of stuff, I just sat there on the tractor for about 20 minutes, until the pain went away. I was really wishing I had enough room on the shed floor to just roll around and ease the pain.

Troy, it sounds as if you need to map out a safe route thru your sheds. :D

#34 danfriday OFFLINE  

danfriday

• Member No: 6510
  • 1 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted October 29, 2011 - 04:51 AM

nice Cab, Where did you get it?

Hodgsons in Elma. I went there to look at their scrap mowers out back for a used cab and when I told the guy there what mower I had he found this . It was brand new , still sealed in the box, that they had for over 15 years. They paid $600 for it and sold them for over $1,000. I stole it for $300 :) :) :)

#35 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,681 Thanks
  • 17,203 posts

Posted October 29, 2011 - 07:41 AM

I know the place. I been there quite a few times myself.
They usually are pretty pricey with their NOS Items. You must have went there when the owner was having a good day. Its wierd, some days the prices are reasonable and other times they are just ridiculous LOL.

#36 GTTinkerer OFFLINE  

GTTinkerer

GT Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1564
  • 1,153 Thanks
  • 1,326 posts

Posted November 06, 2011 - 02:15 AM

I have a 24 X 32 garage that sees a road vehicle only about four times a year. Pretty messy right now with two tractors torn down and scattered all over the place. My 34 and 26 year old sons spend quite a bit of time in the garage helping out and working on their own projects. I do some side work but spend most of my shop time working on projects for my grandkids.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2011-10-29 garage 1.jpg
  • 2011-20-29 Garage pan.jpg
  • 2011-10-29 Garage 2.jpg
  • 2011-10-29 Garage 3.jpg
  • 2011-10-29 Garage 5.jpg
  • 2011-10-29 Garage 4.jpg

#37 Alc ONLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,451 Thanks
  • 6,618 posts

Posted November 06, 2011 - 06:55 AM

I have a 24 X 32 garage that sees a road vehicle only about four times a year. Pretty messy right now

Hope your kidding , mine doesn't look that clean AFTER I clean it , Al

#38 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,681 Thanks
  • 17,203 posts

Posted November 06, 2011 - 07:04 AM

:ditto:

#39 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted November 06, 2011 - 07:25 AM

That's what I am do now,cleaning and rearranging my shop.

#40 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted November 06, 2011 - 09:19 PM

Here is mine after clean up.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF2563.jpg
  • DSCF2566.jpg
  • DSCF2568.jpg
  • DSCF2565.jpg
  • DSCF2567.jpg
  • DSCF2564.jpg

#41 GTTinkerer OFFLINE  

GTTinkerer

GT Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1564
  • 1,153 Thanks
  • 1,326 posts

Posted November 07, 2011 - 04:44 AM

I store and use many of my tractors at my daughter and son-in-law's farm. The only ones in the shop now are my Copar Panzer and the disassembled George Workbird and Yard-Man 600. The Craftsman GT6000 and MTD are sitting out in front with for sale signs on them. The Craftsman with the snowblower is sitting outside prepared for when the snow starts falling.

I gotta start going through the stuff on the shelves and toss everything that has been there over a year.

Thinking about just posting a bunch of parts and stuff here on the classifieds but don't want to offend anyone.

#42 Alc ONLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,451 Thanks
  • 6,618 posts

Posted November 07, 2011 - 08:44 AM

I gotta start going through the stuff on the shelves and toss everything that has been there over a year

I did something like that this past spring , I gave Casey some stuff I had sitting on my shelves for 20 years :bigrofl: I'm pretty sure I have stuff sitting on the work bench over a year , guess I better start changing my ways , Al