• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cgreininger1s OFFLINE  

cgreininger1s

• Member No: 5237
  • 1 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted October 06, 2011 - 10:19 PM

I am looking to add another hydraulic port to my 330, but don't know where to begin. my first question is if it is even possible? secondly, what would i need to do so? I want the second port to be able to angle my 54 blade from the seat. any ideas?

#2 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted October 07, 2011 - 08:27 AM

cg, You can use all the parts from a 318 for the conversion. It's not a bad job, you may have to lift the enigne to run the steel hydrualic lines to the front of the tractor.

#3 Sergeant OFFLINE  

Sergeant

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4149
  • 44 Thanks
  • 135 posts

Posted October 07, 2011 - 09:15 AM

Here a Place that use to make conversion Kits He doesn't make them all the time anymore But He is worth Talking to & may help with your conversion Auxiliary Hydraulics :thumbs:

#4 cgreininger1s OFFLINE  

cgreininger1s

• 1 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted October 07, 2011 - 09:52 AM

Thanks. I like the kit from Auxiliary Hydraulics. I do not want to have to lift the engine because I do not have the means to do so. Again, thanks.

#5 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted October 07, 2011 - 10:10 AM

If you were to use rubber lines instead of solid steel lines you may be able to thread them through the space without lifting the engine. I've seen it done that way on 314's but not on 318/330. Just an idea. The owner of Auxiliary Hydraulics would probably know the answer to this question.

#6 Sergeant OFFLINE  

Sergeant

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4149
  • 44 Thanks
  • 135 posts

Posted October 07, 2011 - 08:18 PM

Thanks. I like the kit from Auxiliary Hydraulics. I do not want to have to lift the engine because I do not have the means to do so. Again, thanks.

Your Welcome Glad That Helped Good Luck with Your conversion Never did Understand when Deere Came Out with the first 300 series Diesel without Two Hydraulic outlets or Power steering Probably why the 330 didn’t sell well Compared to the 332:thumbs:

#7 cgreininger1s OFFLINE  

cgreininger1s

• 1 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted October 20, 2011 - 01:54 PM

Yeah, me neither, it makes sense that with a big heavy diesel engine the tractor should have power steering. It also makes sense to have hydraulic angle on a front blade with the help of the second hydraulic port. But, sometimes, things just don't ever make sense.