Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,488 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted October 06, 2011 - 08:05 PM

I put the Haban Sickle-Mo craigslist.

I think I might be a bit high at $550.00, but I can always come down if necessary.

Of course with it being able to be used with a Wheel Horse, the 550.00 might not be out of reach. The Wheel Horse guys in this area are RABID :D

#2 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted October 07, 2011 - 04:21 AM

Here is the ad.

Wheel Horse/Bolens Sickle Bar mower
Wheel Horse/Bolens Sickle Bar mower - $550 (Oberlin OH)

Date: 2011-10-06, 6:44PM EDT
Reply to: sale-ypm8u-2636375020@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
This is a Haban model 405A Sickle-Mo that is originally for the Bolens tube frame tractors.

It is currently mounted on a Bolens 1256.

This mower can also be used on the Wheel Horse GT14, Electro12, Charger 10-12, Raider 10-12 Tractors. I have the parts, (some brackets that allow the mower to mount on the front axle, and a PTO unit to drive the mower) that essentially turns the #405A into a #414. You can see them in the pic below. I took these parts off of the #414 that I have mounted on my Bolens G10.

Mower is in good condition, but is missing the Grass Divider Board on the end of the bar.

Here is a short vid on YouTube showing the mower in operation. Sorry for the shaky quality.

Haban 405A Sickle-Mo - YouTube

I also have .PDF copies of the Haban Manuals for the 405A and 414 mowers. I can print you a copy of each, or copy them to your flash drive or SD card.

I'm asking $550.00 - OBO. For payment, I will accept cash, cash, or cash at time of pickup.

DO NOT EMAIL! I WILL delete any and all emails without reading them.

Contact me at 440-774- one six eight one. I'm retired and can answer the phone at any time, even late (after 10:00) at night.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

PostingID: 2636375020