#16 Alc OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,287 Thanks
  • 6,490 posts

Posted September 28, 2011 - 07:30 AM

It could be worse... How about some mystery brackets? Same seller too! LOL

Kind of like a "grab bag " never know what your going to get !!!

#17 Frank Morris OFFLINE  

Frank Morris

• Member No: 5542
  • 11 Thanks
  • 69 posts

Posted October 02, 2011 - 01:03 AM

How can the guy maintain such a high rating??? :confuse:

I'll tell you, ebay classifies sellers that have a certain number of sales as "power sellers" which virtually ensure they can NEVER get a bad feedback, all they have to do is agree to always refund the purchase price, BUT NOT THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING, thats why you see double the shipping cost on his items, he makes money from the shipping gets back the part and resells again, if he gets it back he still makes money on the shipping, and again has the part back in inventory. Ebay is a co conspirator in this with many power sellers, some of the worst offenders are a certain guy named " joe", and most of the phone and computer sellers, biggest tip off is a high shipping cost and the refusal to refund the shipping. If I get a part that is unusable, broke or not as described, why should I be stuck to ship it back on my dime and only be refunded the cost of the item, in some cases it actually can cost you money to return the item after the refund. I would much rather deal with a guy with less than 25 sales than a power seller anyday, most of those guys are just like you and I, not some grave robbers like these parts dealers