• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 70Blazer OFFLINE  

70Blazer

• Member No: 6187
  • 10 Thanks
  • 61 posts

Posted September 29, 2011 - 07:31 PM

Yes it's a original 2wd. I just finished redoing the engine. So now I'm going to play with little tractors as my newest hobby interest.
Btw you Jimmy is wearing one of my favorite colors. You could say I've had a few blazers, this was the one I decided to keep.
I'm wanting a 1960 shorty for my next project. I just love the hoods on the old knee knockers.:)

#17 MFDAC ONLINE  

MFDAC

Only member from Western South Dakota!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5815
  • 2,027 Thanks
  • 1,123 posts

Posted September 30, 2011 - 06:39 PM

Yes it's a original 2wd. I just finished redoing the engine. So now I'm going to play with little tractors as my newest hobby interest.
Btw you Jimmy is wearing one of my favorite colors. You could say I've had a few blazers, this was the one I decided to keep.
I'm wanting a 1960 shorty for my next project. I just love the hoods on the old knee knockers.:)

Once again I must say beautiful Blazer. My Jimmy will keep the stock colors when I get to paint it. I would like to have a 1960 GMC Suburban as we had one when I was a kid. Those full width hoods on 60-66 GM trucks are very cool. I do have a knee-knocker truck too, a 1955 GMC half ton pickup that is a daily driver. Ugly as heck, drives great.

Congrats on that WH857 find. The more I look at that tractor more I see how great of condition it is in! It doesn't even look like it needs paint if a resto is in it's future! I never knew that there was any passion for these old tractors until I came across this site a couple months ago, just looking for some info and maybe a couple of parts.

Later---DAC

#18 kcgjbarnes OFFLINE  

kcgjbarnes

• Member No: 7079
  • 1 Thanks
  • 11 posts

Posted October 23, 2011 - 12:03 AM

both where beautiful....!
  • 70Blazer said thank you