#106 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 07:36 PM

I am glad that everyone had a great time.

#107 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 07:39 PM

Cool pics, cool show. I enjoyed it very much (thats my 1050 bolens in the pics). Any more shows simular to this in the area? Thanks for a great time...

'1050 Looks good, is that your one and only? There's a member introduction section, :welcome: in, and thanks for posting.

#108 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 07:42 PM

Cool pics, cool show. I enjoyed it very much (thats my 1050 bolens in the pics). Any more shows simular to this in the area? Thanks for a great time...

Welcome to the site. There are several shows that come to mind. Two have already been held but I'll mention them so you can keep them in mind for next year. The first is the Little Guys Show. As the name implies it is for GT's only. This was held in May and is only about 10 miles from the Dover Show. The second I can think of is the Menges Mills Show which was held in July. The third show is still upcoming in September 22-23. It is the Fawn Grove Olde Tyme Days. This show is also for garden tractors.
Their website is http:// www.citizensvfc.com (check their calendar of events) also check the calendar at the top of the page as many events are posted in advance by members.

Once again welcome to the site and I did see your nice looking 1050. Great tractor.

Edited by grand, August 25, 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#109 Littledeere ONLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 09:09 PM

Jim, thanks for the great pics. Makes the day for those of us far away from these great shows. I like the push mower and sulky, apparently it's a self propelled unit. Also thought the blue and white one at the top of post 96 was cool.

Yes Kenny the push mower was self propelled but it was driven by a drive belt to the rear wheels pretty neat unit,The Blue and White one you are talking about is a Workbird there were some strange and rare mowers there hope you can make it sometime

Edited by Littledeere, August 22, 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#110 Littledeere ONLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 09:17 PM

I want to thank all of our members that came to the show and signed the banner. I'm just sorry that I didn't get to attend all of the show, but hopefully next year.

Glade to see you posting{ grand} you had us concerned about you hope you are doing well
  • grand said thank you

#111 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted August 23, 2012 - 08:59 AM

Nobody had time to get a picture of the signatures on the banner at the show, so I rolled it out out this morning and got us one. Thanks to all of the members that were able to attend the show and took time to sign the banner.

Banner-Dover Show 002.JPG
  • daytime dave, Texas Deere and Horse, IamSherwood and 3 others have said thanks

#112 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted August 23, 2012 - 06:09 PM

I have to sign the banner.I am glad the grand is feeling better.I was worried about you.Later Josh

#113 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted August 23, 2012 - 06:17 PM

Nobody had time to get a picture of the signatures on the banner at the show, so I rolled it out out this morning and got us one. Thanks to all of the members that were able to attend the show and took time to sign the banner.

Banner-Dover Show 002.JPG

I wasn't there, but REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to be there, and Grand was kind enough to pretend I was.
Thanks Grand. Next year, I'm REALLY going to try much harder to get there, and really sign the banner.

#114 Ray Hoover OFFLINE  

Ray Hoover
  • Member No: 11052
  • 1 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted August 23, 2012 - 07:27 PM

'1050 Looks good, is that your one and only? There's a member introduction section, :welcome: in, and thanks for posting.

Thanks, This is not my only, i have the bug just like everyone else. I have another 1050, (1) HT20, (1) 1225, 1966 JD110, (1) 70s112, (1) 1970 120, Allis Chalmers B12, and a Sears SS/18 w/Loader. I also have a couple of other grass cutters. Thanks Again...
  • Newpaws493 said thank you

#115 Ray Hoover OFFLINE  

Ray Hoover
  • Member No: 11052
  • 1 Thanks
  • 3 posts

Posted August 23, 2012 - 07:29 PM

Welcome to the site. There are several shows that come to mind. Two have already been held but I'll mention them so you can keep them in mind for next year. The first is the Little Guys Show. As the name implies it is for GT's only. This was held in May and is only about 10 miles from the Dover Show. The second I can think of is the Menges Mills Show which was held in July. The third show is still upcoming in September 22-23. It is the Fawn Grove Olde Tyme Days. This show is also for garden tractors. Their website is : www.fawngroveotd.com. Also check the calendar at the top of the page as many events are posted in advance by members.
Once again welcome to the site and I did see your nice looking 1050. Great tractor.

Thanks, I will sure try to make the Fawn Grove Show...

#116 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted August 24, 2012 - 05:30 AM

Ray,welcome to the forum.Glad to have you with us.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pennsylvania, olde, tyme, days, garden, tractor, show