Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Whazzat Game, 9-20....Who Wants To PLAY ????

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#16 Lauber1 OFFLINE  

Lauber1

DB restorer

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,440 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted September 21, 2011 - 08:02 PM

its known as the model C to the simplicity collectors. Theres a web site out there that lists, with pictures, all the differnt Simp models, but i cant remember the name of it. I have a freind who live out in CT, who has this model. I think he has some info on it at a site called "end times report"
  • Texas Deere and Horse and laurarg3 have said thanks

#17 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,716 Thanks
  • 4,274 posts

Posted September 21, 2011 - 09:22 PM

That does help a little Brian, as there are three models available: the Plow-Trac, Cult-Trac, and Hoe-Trac. Looking at the pictures I believe we are looking at a Cult-Trac, as it is the only one with the tire size resembling 6.00-16 as my manual is older than the actual tractor here. The Plow-Trac hood is wide, and the tires huge, like a 20 inch rim huge. Also the Plow-Trac uses an 11 inch plow bottom, while the Cult-Trac has a 7 inch plow bottom. So I think we have this Cult-Trac figured out.

Casey, What is the year and manual? Do they show hoods on all 3 models? I have a plow-trac with 16 in tires but no hood. I'll have to see if I can find the team-trac piece. The team-trac had a square axle. There was also a chor-trac. The names may have been a year thing.

#18 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted September 21, 2011 - 09:40 PM

Doug, It was circa 1940 and all three had hoods on them, but cast grills. I have the Hoe Trac which has 4.00-12 tires. You may be right about the names being a year thing. I think Cult Trac was a bad name anyway lol.