#16 OldBuzzard ONLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,882 Thanks
  • 4,755 posts

Posted September 12, 2011 - 12:09 AM

... i alreayd have the wheel off and i whaled on it for a bit with crapswoman screwdrivers. ...

If I remember right, I used a big old carriage bolt that was pretty close to the diameter of the pin, and a 4# hammer.

It's still gonna take some penetrating fluid of some sort to give you that little bit of extra 'help' though.

#17 speedyg OFFLINE  

speedyg

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4412
  • 71 Thanks
  • 434 posts

Posted September 12, 2011 - 01:11 AM

All but the hood sounds great! I think you are taking it better than I would have though!!!!! :)

#18 Jehtro OFFLINE  

Jehtro

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3300
  • 109 Thanks
  • 276 posts

Posted September 12, 2011 - 09:00 AM

Man, thats awesome a G14 with a factory lift kit,

That was the biggest problem I found with my G14, but man it was the best snow blower I've ever owned, the gear drive gave it traction like crazy.

Where is the lift control?

#19 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted September 12, 2011 - 03:54 PM

actually since the 38" blower fits on the ht 20's pto. i might have it customized to fit my ht20 whats really sad is i had to bury a dog. and i didnt have gas in my ht to fill the hole back in with the blade =(

#20 Jehtro OFFLINE  

Jehtro

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3300
  • 109 Thanks
  • 276 posts

Posted September 13, 2011 - 04:08 PM

it knocked the whole hood out of whack. so someone doesnt realize it but there costing me alot of money. but hopefully if i can get a key switch it'll be good enough to drive.

i had to replace the iginition switch on my h14, i ended up using a standard 4 pole switch and added a master kill switch. let me know if you want my custom modified wiring diagram, its on a nail in my shop, but i could scan it in.

#21 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted September 13, 2011 - 09:13 PM

so i put a keyswitch in. it has the main shape so the harness fits on it. but its only 2 position so when it clicks to on the lights go on. but i only get spark erratically so lets hope i dont need a whole new ignition.