• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 compressionignition OFFLINE  

compressionignition
  • Member No: 99724
  • 11 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted July 08, 2020 - 12:25 PM

looking for a whole unit or parts. I have a 4820 but I am missing the under body pieces for the lifting of the blower along with the chute adjustment rod. the chute on mine is also a bit rough. Will buy entire setup, but figured there may be someone on here with all or some of the parts I'm looking for. Thanks!

#2 ducky OFFLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 2312 Thanks
  • 4300 posts

Posted July 09, 2020 - 09:29 PM

looking for a whole unit or parts. I have a 4820 but I am missing the under body pieces for the lifting of the blower along with the chute adjustment rod. the chute on mine is also a bit rough. Will buy entire setup, but figured there may be someone on here with all or some of the parts I'm looking for. Thanks!

You are a bit far away to come and get a unit but I think all you need can be made from steel available at your local steel supplier.  There is a lot of info here, if you do a bit of searching.  Let us know if you need any dimensions and we can help you build them.

• limebuzz said thank you

#3 compressionignition OFFLINE  

compressionignition
  • Member No: 99724
  • 11 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted July 10, 2020 - 11:37 AM

That is the current plan. I own a 42" for my 1650 and the parts all seem to be similar or the same. I figured before I start building I'd ask. I know I hold on to things that are no real use to me anymore but for the shear reason I may need them someday or they can be of value to someone else someday. 

• limebuzz said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted