CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1974
  • 501 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 05:06 PM

Since we all know the guy, who knows tractors very well...but knowing all about tractors and not being able to deal with people is like having a race car with no fuel. I tried to reason with him and asked to become an 'official site photographer' or some other BS title...and he would have nothing to do with it...went on calling names etc. Insisting my photos were exclusive property of the site ya da ya da ya da...

I have taken some that I'll have to share late June with the members here...well when the time comes you'll understand why...I am not going to say anything negative except that the photo isn't bad, it is in interpretation which could be said for any photo...and that is precisely the way I intended it...

I'll be postin here so you guys can see what we're up to on the farm with our restoration projects...Our current projects should be sprayed this weekend so we will be moving forward...We are goin to our Good Buddy Steve Guiders soon so I'll get some captures of more of his tractors which I'll share with you guys as well.

Thank you for the gracious welcome...

Regards,
NutCASE - Jim

#17 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the slide show Jim. To those of us who don't live near any of these shows, pictures are the only chance we get to see some very nice tractors.

#18 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,242 Thanks
  • 28,599 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 05:52 PM

I was starting to have show withdrawal. Thanks for the walk around.
When I am taking pics at the shows I go to, people try to get out of the way... I tell them they're fine, as far as I am aware, most tractor shows have people at them. They laugh and usually try for a casual pose.

:welcome: to GTTalk. We're not as big a bunch of meanies as we sometimes get called :laughingteeth:

#19 dstaggs OFFLINE  

dstaggs

In Remembrance, RIP Dale

• RIP
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 228
  • 553 Thanks
  • 1,781 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 08:59 PM

Very nice pics, Think I might know one of the last ones. LOL never been to a show but love the pics.

#20 CASENUT OFFLINE  

CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 501 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 09:08 PM

Very nice pics, Think I might know one of the last ones. LOL never been to a show but love the pics.

We are tractor guys...so it wouldn't surprise me...there was no harm intended. We were just walking out and so were they...if you knew 1 then you knew 2 ...I think they were Mom and Daughter...

#21 CASENUT OFFLINE  

CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 501 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 09:08 PM

We are tractor guys...so it wouldn't surprise me...there was no harm intended. We were just walking out and so were they...if you knew 1 then you knew 2 ...I think they were Mom and Daughter...

and thx

#22 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 09:19 PM

Was advised to share the following link here by an old buddy. He said he didn't think it would 'fly' because this is a moderated forum. Like another forum so I posted the link there first and there was nothing but accolades ...

Thought you guys might like these...
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Thank you for sharing your pics. You did a great job of capturing the show for all of us.

#23 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,181 Thanks
  • 5,207 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 09:44 PM

Nice pics, I am still hopeing someone get me some pics of all the Bolens Ridemasters that should of been there.

#24 CASENUT OFFLINE  

CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 501 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 10:30 PM

Ya...I saw the bolens, 'I think' was it the large one? I almost took a pic of it...except there was a really cute girl on it and I think Tom would have cut my 'testi..s' off...Really there was so much...you'd need a couple days to capture it all...Terrific show!

#25 Fabman OFFLINE  

Fabman

• Member No: 3229
  • 257 Thanks
  • 374 posts

Posted August 31, 2011 - 10:58 PM

Welcome NutCase. Loved the pics'. Keepem coming.

#26 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted September 02, 2011 - 06:40 PM

:wave: NutCASE Welcome to GTTalk! It's sure nice to have an avid photographer join up :thumbs: Loved the pics...every last one of 'em! Keep 'em coming! That looks like a fantastic show to attend! Thanks for sharing them!

#27 CASENUT OFFLINE  

CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 501 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted September 02, 2011 - 06:49 PM

Thank you kind sir...I have one tractor in mind next...then it is another lense :-) <see I am weird like that...But first it is a BMW tire...$400 Damn Michigan roads...