#166 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

HAZMAT CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 13,161 Thanks
  • 9,631 posts

Posted December 12, 2016 - 10:50 PM

He may of forgotten where he put it........
  • Gtractor, MH81 and MFDAC have said thanks

#167 Gtractor OFFLINE  

Gtractor

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 8,638 Thanks
  • 4,703 posts

Posted December 12, 2016 - 11:53 PM

2 points for Cat! 

Its not like I'm old and forgetful.  Wait,  what was we talkin-bout?  :smilewink:

Doug,  the problem is I don't have but one current-condition picture of the Executive and its not up close.

I found a donor trans that was good,  painted the seat and rims,  and installed a rope start K181, doing away with the electrical system.  I did not paint the tractor.  I did detail the "new" engine and went ahead and painted the frame around the engine area so that'd all be done.  

I can't get to it to take better pictures because its buried about mid way into a building for the winter.

For some reason the tractors are piled too close to walk between.  :beer: 
The Executive didn't even get started this year and didn't make any shows.  Maybe come spring I'll dig it out and get better pics.

Massey.jpg

Edit:  Now that I look close at the pic I don't think I painted the rear rims.  I know I painted the fronts 'cause it got "new" tires. 

Edited by Gtractor, December 13, 2016 - 12:52 AM.

• limebuzz, MFDAC, TomLGT195 and 1 other said thanks

#168 MFDAC OFFLINE  

MFDAC

Only member from Western South Dakota!

• Member No: 5815
  • 2,892 Thanks
  • 1,469 posts

Posted December 13, 2016 - 08:31 PM

2 points for Cat! 

Its not like I'm old and forgetful.  Wait,  what was we talkin-bout?  :smilewink:

Doug,  the problem is I don't have but one current-condition picture of the Executive and its not up close.

I found a donor trans that was good,  painted the seat and rims,  and installed a rope start K181, doing away with the electrical system.  I did not paint the tractor.  I did detail the "new" engine and went ahead and painted the frame around the engine area so that'd all be done.  

I can't get to it to take better pictures because its buried about mid way into a building for the winter.

For some reason the tractors are piled too close to walk between.  :beer: 
The Executive didn't even get started this year and didn't make any shows.  Maybe come spring I'll dig it out and get better pics.

attachicon.gifMassey.jpg

Edit:  Now that I look close at the pic I don't think I painted the rear rims.  I know I painted the fronts 'cause it got "new" tires. 

Well with all the tractors you have I will forgive you! Did some Executives have the white grill cowl like yours? Mine got started once earlier this year but the throttle cable is frozen up. I need to get it back in the shop and fix that issue and install a different carb that came off the HH120 I scrapped. Then I need to decide what I'm going to do with it since the 12G is doing the mowing and the snow removal now. Maybe a little front end loader???

Hey that is your homebuilt tractor with the Wisconsin TF engine isn't it? That's another project---do something with my TF---

Update when you can then Kris!

DAC

• Gtractor said thank you

#169 Gtractor OFFLINE  

Gtractor

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 8,638 Thanks
  • 4,703 posts

Posted December 13, 2016 - 10:48 PM

Hey that is your homebuilt tractor with the Wisconsin TF engine isn't it? That's another project---do something with my TF---

No Executive grilles were factory white.  Someone rattlecanned it before I got it.

Yes, that's my Home built "Fabricobble" with the TF. 

If you need a project for your TF go buy a ratted out Crud Cadet Original and make a miniature Silver King tractor.  If your not real good at sheetmetal working you can cheat and start with a ratted out David Bradley walk behind hood.  Easy-Peasy!

Silver King.jpg

Edited by Gtractor, December 13, 2016 - 10:55 PM.

• MFDAC said thank you

#170 ACmowerguy OFFLINE  

ACmowerguy
  • Member No: 67204
  • 382 Thanks
  • 351 posts

Posted December 31, 2016 - 12:22 AM

Anyone know what the executive on that recent Southern Iowa GT auction sold for?

#171 Dayton_King OFFLINE  

Dayton_King
  • Member No: 68926
  • 881 Thanks
  • 878 posts

Posted March 20, 2017 - 08:19 PM

Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 7E