Bob's Lawn and Garden Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 945
  • 1,413 Thanks
  • 2,117 posts

Posted August 30, 2011 - 08:46 PM

i might buy it and file a paypal claim as its missing a couple other parts. my buddy does that when a thing is missing and get s a good chunk back out of em. if i get in a really bad mood i just might.

I would suggest instead of filing a bs claim you should not bid on it.The same would be for your buddy.

#17 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted August 30, 2011 - 09:05 PM

actually bhts before you get up my *** i didnt bid nor buy it now because i simply dont want to give the guy my business. he begs 400 out of me then puts it up for 350 instead of offering it to me for less, i simply hate people like that. if he were polite to me, and not told me to take my 300 original offer and shove it i may have bought it, but i just dont support rude people. hence why certain people dont get my business. and also BHTS is stuff is falsely advertised people deserve some if not all of there money back, hence why i dont sell on ebay. my friend has paypal on him over the stupidest things, whether its a scratch in a paint job, or a tiny dent in a tin sign, people constantly file paypal claims over the smallest things, and get quite a nice refund in most cases. now bob ive seen your ads on ebay, the descriptions are accurate, and your prices arent too bad, so you probably never get hassled by people. but then again there pretty damn honest. so you i have to say youre a pretty good ebayer, you sell stuff thats complete, and list flaws. some people sell stuff uncomplete and dont say its incomplete, those are the people who deserved to get hassled by paypal. the guy with the 3 point in my opinion deserves to get hassled, hes missing parts, he doesnt list condition very well ect. ive only filed a paypal claim once, when i bought a lizard and it died 5 minutes after it came, it was sick. the owner tried to put up a fight but i got a full refund within a couple days. so paypal does a good job IMO in providing refunds. now i forgot why i even got on this rant.

#18 AdrianR OFFLINE  

AdrianR

• Member No: 2148
  • 8 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted September 02, 2011 - 09:53 PM

i wonder how hard it would be to put a cat. 1 3 point on a bolens...

i bought it!! 350 is a heck of a deal for an ht 3 pt setup as complete as this. recently i have remanufactored 4 ht 3 pt setups and i easily have 400 into each. not hard to put a cat 1 setup on all you have to do is take some 1/2 inch flatbar weld cat 0 ends on one end to fit between axle tabs and cat 1 on the other end. i am planning on doing this on one setup. the reason i felt 350 was fair was i want to put an original setup on our ht 23 which is essentially brand new...51 original hrs.

#19 Guest_jdecker94_*

Guest_jdecker94_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted September 02, 2011 - 10:04 PM

id rather pay a guy to make me cat. 1. cat 1 runs alot more attachments and attachments are alot easier to find.

#20 AdrianR OFFLINE  

AdrianR

• Member No: 2148
  • 8 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted September 02, 2011 - 10:21 PM

missed my point the setups i made are almost identical to ht specs...changes the ends and whoola you have a cat 1. I have a48 inch rankin box blade that is cat 1 and it works perfect

#21 bhts OFFLINE  

bhts

Bob's Lawn and Garden Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 945
  • 1,413 Thanks
  • 2,117 posts

Posted September 02, 2011 - 10:27 PM

AdrianR welcome to the hangout and enjoy.Nice buy on the 3 point