Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2180
  • 1,747 Thanks
  • 1,398 posts

Posted September 06, 2011 - 10:08 PM

Cpc
go to the Manual section and download the manuals and part catalog Implement Manuals - Manuals - Garden Tractor Talk - Forums. the show the location for the 110/112 and the 200 series to mount the pivot arm.
it should help you a lot with your snow blower

#17 Cpc OFFLINE  

Cpc

• Member No: 5582
  • 0 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted September 15, 2011 - 08:23 PM

Hi everyone, First I want to thank everybody for responding. Lots of good suggestions. After a little clean-up from the storm, I got back to the tractor. I've seen photos and diagrams showing exactly where the pivot arm should mount but there just isn't enough room on my tractor to mount it. Also, the lift arm IS long enough to attach directly to the plow, so that's what I did. It seems to work well, doesn't seem to strain the lift motor ( I do have the helper spring ) and I get about 9 or 10 inches of lift. Maybe my tractor was just an oddball or it was assembled the day after the night before. Again, thanks- we'll see what happens.

#18 lyall ONLINE  

lyall

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2180
  • 1,747 Thanks
  • 1,398 posts

Posted September 15, 2011 - 08:51 PM

Cpc
We are glad to help you. Hope you can find somebody in your area with a 110 or 112 to help you. Seeing one first hand always help.
Can you post a picture/s if how you got it connected, somebody might be able to explain it better.

good luck