Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Would anybody be interested in a Lititz, PA Show??

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 ckjakline OFFLINE  

• Member No: 6073
  • 1,052 Thanks
  • 1,082 posts

Posted November 28, 2011 - 09:13 PM

Thanks Craig!

Believe me, I won't be able to do this by myself. I'll take any and all help that I can get. By the way, are you still a member of the Lebanon Antique Tractor Club, and do they still rent out their teeter-totter and games? I don't have any definite dates yet, I still need to confirm things with the Farmer, in which I'm sure you know who I'm refering to.

As for the trophies, I think I'm going to hold off until I see just how big of a turnout responds. If this show would have a good reponse, and we decide we will make this an annual event, I may bring the trophies and awards back into play. I know most of you guys like to have something to show for all the hard work you do on these tractors, and even though a trophy isn't much, it still makes your heart beat proud.

Again, I'll be back in touch after I get some thing finalized, and know better what we can and can't do.

Yes they do.Dad usally gets it for les landis for ephrata.Not sure how much though.I'll look into it.
  • johndeereelfman said thank you

#17 dstaggs OFFLINE  

In Remembrance, RIP Dale

• RIP
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 228
  • 552 Thanks
  • 1,781 posts

Posted November 28, 2011 - 11:04 PM

Sounds Great hope I can come sliding up that way to help you out my friend. might have to come spend a week. LOL

#18 Canawler OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,880 Thanks
  • 1,744 posts

Posted November 29, 2011 - 10:10 AM

I don't think any of the local shows do voting or trophies but most have dash plaques. That may be something to look into instead of the trophies.

#19 twostacks OFFLINE  

• Member No: 6470
  • 447 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted December 28, 2011 - 03:12 PM

Troy, go for it. I'd love to visit Lancaster County. It's been quite a while since I've been over there and I couldn't think of a better excuse than to go to a show. You may make out better and get people from farther away if you held for a weekend rather than just one day. Count me in. Gary

#20 stevenrich15 OFFLINE  

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 10458
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted July 08, 2012 - 12:10 AM

I. Would go to it I live half hour away