Garden Tractor Forums banner

I beat Kenny on this morning.

515K views 16K replies 130 participants last post by  Frugal_Tinkerer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This doesn't happen too often but I couldn't sleep all that great and popped up out of bed at 4:45 this morning and low and behold I beat Kenny on this morning

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
without pics.
I was doing my Sudoku puzzles. Gets my mind working so I can come here and function. Good job, George.

#3 ·
How do you do that screen shot,I quite often am on here before anyone else is?

#5 ·
Thanks Kenny,next time, if I think of it, I might just try that.

But where is "print screen" ?

#6 ·
Just to the right of F12, but you have to have a program installed to print screen. I use PrintKey2000.

P.S. Only 5 members on right now!

Reactions: hamman
#9 ·
George, I can save it as a .jpg from right in PrintKey. I usually edit/crop in another program before posting, though.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
All the guests need to see their way around. Might get a few of them to join if they can see what's here.

#12 ·
IamSherwood said:
Once again, I'm glad to see someone is keeping an eye on things, but what concerns me is that the last one to leave last night
left the lights on.
LOL! I'm usually up at about 5:30 but today is my day off so I slept in!

#16 ·
olcowhand said:
So that's why it's costing so much to run GTT! :bigrofl:
We could at the very least change to piggly wiggly bulbs!
Do you know if you break one of those, some states suggest calling Hazmat? Sounds environmentally friendly to me.

NUTNDUN said:
I can always put the site on a timer, set it to go offline at 9pm and back on at 7am? Could really be energy efficient that way. Would put a whole new meaning to going green in the garden tractor world :D
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Please?)

#17 ·
MH81 said:
Do you know if you break one of those, some states suggest calling Hazmat? Sounds environmentally friendly to me.
But, Really?
That makes as much sense as ethanol fuel. Save the environment, and not have enough food to feed the people on the planet.

George, please don't set the timer. I'm going to make a really big effort to have coffee ready for Kenny soon.

#19 ·
Maynard did it this morning. Gonna have to log in and then do the puzzles, I guess.

Reactions: jimbobbillyray
#21 ·
Will, I would be very happy if you would get the coffee on some morning. With the mess these guys leave every night, I'd appreciate the help cleaning it up.:bigrofl:

Hey, George! Maybe we could have a 'lounge' for the guys to come in. Kind of a cross between 'chat' and 'off topic'.

Reactions: jimbobbillyray
#22 ·
KennyP said:
Will, I would be very happy if you would get the coffee on some morning. With the mess these guys leave every night, I'd appreciate the help cleaning it up.:bigrofl:

Hey, George! Maybe we could have a 'lounge' for the guys to come in. Kind of a cross between 'chat' and 'off topic'.
Ok Kenny, I'll give it real boyscout effort real soon. I just gotta see if the computor fits on the night table. VBG

#23 ·
Shot my dinner this morning.Got me a big fat wabbit for diner.The darn thing was eating my matoes,so I got up a bit earlier and caught it snacking.It a big wabbit,had to dig out the big stew pot.

I've been putting Repels All Animal Repellent around the garden for a month but the darn thing wouldn't stay out.

#24 ·
EricFromPa said:
Shot my dinner this morning.Got me a big fat wabbit for diner.The darn thing was eating my matoes,so I got up a bit earlier and caught it snacking.It a big wabbit,had to dig out the big stew pot.

I've been putting Repels All Animal Repellent around the garden for a month but the darn thing wouldn't stay out.
I bet you had to be wery, wery qwuite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.