#511 Brett OFFLINE  

Brett

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7141
  • 78 Thanks
  • 287 posts

Posted December 01, 2011 - 11:30 AM

Rained last night like crazy, now its sunny and 53* but a bit breezy. Going to be a really rough day tomorrow , wife and the little one are leaving to visit family in Russia. They're coming back on the 12 th with Buba-Nini. That's what the peanut calls Grammy Nina, or Babooshka Nina for those eastern Europeans out there .:thumbs:

Safe travels to your family!
  • skyrydr2 said thank you

#512 skyrydr2 OFFLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5032
  • 3,403 Thanks
  • 3,154 posts

Posted December 01, 2011 - 11:57 AM

First day back to work after 2 weeks off, and I'm leaving early ! What a calamity LOL. Nobody can seem to do my tasks there, what a shame, their going to be in deep poo if I decide to leave..... "It's nice feeling useful" .......

#513 skyrydr2 OFFLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,403 Thanks
  • 3,154 posts

Posted December 02, 2011 - 02:08 AM

Well good Morning to everyone , I can't sleep .... Man, I though it would be tough.. but its worse...

#514 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,344 Thanks
  • 39,622 posts

Posted December 02, 2011 - 04:44 AM

Morning, Keith and everyone else. The house gets pretty quiet when you are the only one in it. Hang in there, they'll all be back before you know.

#515 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted December 02, 2011 - 04:58 AM

Good Morning Keith and Kenny! Hang in there Keith. Now would be a good time to do some small repairs or painting etc while you have the place to yourself. It will be a nice surprise for your wife when she gets back and help take your mind off of being alone.

#516 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted December 02, 2011 - 05:06 AM

Good morning Keith,Kenny,and Brian,and everyone.
Keith,like Brian said,now might be a good time to get some of those small things done around the house.

#517 skyrydr2 OFFLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 3,403 Thanks
  • 3,154 posts

Posted December 02, 2011 - 05:24 AM

Thanks guys , the problem is.... I have too many LOL. I don't know were to start, I hate painting too. I need to re do the livingroom layout , so this will be the first thing. Then if I still have time, I might paint a few walls as accent walls. We'll see..
I could work on my tractors too, but I want to save that for an escape . Ugh I need to get some materials together to build a false wall with fancy oak trim.... The fun begins :thumbs:

#518 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,344 Thanks
  • 39,622 posts

Posted December 02, 2011 - 05:53 AM

Keith, just pretend your painting one of the herd. Plus, the wife will be very happy with what ever you get done. Put your priorities on things you need to do with the little one out of the house.

#519 Lovintractorin OFFLINE  

Lovintractorin

Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4180
  • 159 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted December 02, 2011 - 06:25 AM

Morning Keith, Kenny Maynard and Brian. They are calling for some snow here this morning in Buffalo NY. About 1/10nth of an inch supposedly. Will be there first snowfall of the season if it actually accumulates. Yesterday last year was the day of the big snowstorm which shutdown and stranded many people on the thru way for about 24 hrs. This year sure is different.

Keith, I wish safe travels to your family and I understand what it's like to have a quiet house. I am not married or anything, I still live with my parents and family and we are the type that stays at home most of the time. Being home-schooled helped as well. When everyone leaves ( have 8 siblings) it gets strangely quiet. I think it would be kinda hard to live by myself.

Yesterday me and my brother did some work outside moving compost around and I did something to my elbow. It is very painful to move it with any resistance. I really need a FEL now.:D Hope clears up. This could really be a annoying.

Have a good day everyone.

#520 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 05:41 AM

Good morning folks. My wife is selling at a craft sale today so we will be on our way there in an hour or so. The nice weather is holding here as well. Cool but clear for the weekend and the next precip we are expecting is supposed to be rain. Tucker, it sounds like tendonitis. Try to take it easy on it for a few days. I'm dealing with it now myself.

#521 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 05:42 AM

Good morning Brian,and everyone.

#522 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,344 Thanks
  • 39,622 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 06:02 AM

Morning everyone! 51 and light rain. Chance of snow Monday! Yuk!!!!

#523 Lovintractorin OFFLINE  

Lovintractorin

Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4180
  • 159 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 06:28 AM

Good morning everyone. Gonna be a decent day here in Buffalo NY. Mid forties and partly sunny.

Brian, I am not sure what it is but it almost seems like a joint problem. I always feels like it wants to pop past something and often does and hurts. My knees are already pretty bad, sounds like I'm breaking a piece of wood when I go from a squat to standing position. Lots of crackling and snapping. They get to hurting if they are bent too long or if they are not straight when bent. Hopefully they will as least last me till my 40's or so. Maybe someday they could just inject some cartilage into my joints. Must have missed that in the assembly. Or I could just put on a few grease zerks.:D

#524 Michiganmobileman OFFLINE  

Michiganmobileman

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5678
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 07:08 AM

Good morning to all. Off to help my next oldest brother with some repairs on a old farm house he just bought. I am pretty sure he will be planning a garden for next summer, should be a good chance to use the moldboard plow.
Every one have a safe productive day!!

#525 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,206 Thanks
  • 28,581 posts

Posted December 03, 2011 - 07:22 AM

Morning all, who was supposed to make the coffee? LOL. Looks like a nice day here too, hope it holds thru Sunday, have some miles to put on.