7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_James66_*

Guest_James66_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted April 12, 2010 - 12:05 PM

everyone have fun later James

Edited by James66, July 13, 2010 - 09:41 PM.

#2 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted April 12, 2010 - 12:42 PM

my computer has crash and I can't at this time buy a new one but I will try and check in once in awhile, I just dont have the $$$ right now to spend everyone have fun later James

Sorry bout the crash James...been there, as most of us have. Hang in there, something good will happen by when you least expect it. We'll be watching for you.

#3 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,701 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted April 12, 2010 - 03:52 PM

:ditto:
Sorry to hear about your Computer James.

#4 poncho62 OFFLINE  

poncho62
  • Member No: 42
  • 634 Thanks
  • 1,220 posts

Posted April 12, 2010 - 04:53 PM

Must have crashed and burned........usually, crashes can be fixed......See ya soon James

#5 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted April 12, 2010 - 05:35 PM

That's why we went with the Apple IMAC G5's got 2 of them fully loaded with office 2004 and entourage mail system and many othe rprograms, all the software, keyboards and mice for 800 bucks. That was two years ago, no virus or spyware protection, never missed a beat. I fought window machines for the last time. I wont call them junk, but you better have a lot of money and a degree in computer science or know someone that does. You can take this to the bank: Every windows machine will crash, alot will burn, alot of info will be lost, and it will cost money and alot of wasted time, that about sums it up, I doubt there's alot of arguement on that

#6 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 12, 2010 - 06:11 PM

That's why we went with the Apple IMAC G5's got 2 of them fully loaded with office 2004 and entourage mail system and many othe rprograms, all the software, keyboards and mice for 800 bucks. That was two years ago, no virus or spyware protection, never missed a beat. I fought window machines for the last time. I wont call them junk, but you better have a lot of money and a degree in computer science or know someone that does. You can take this to the bank: Every windows machine will crash, alot will burn, alot of info will be lost, and it will cost money and alot of wasted time, that about sums it up, I doubt there's alot of arguement on that

It your case it is more the operating system then the hardware itself. Apple and OSX is linux based and windows just blows LOL

#7 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 12, 2010 - 06:12 PM

my computer has crash and I can't at this time buy a new one but I will try and check in once in awhile, I just dont have the $$$ right now to spend everyone have fun later James

Jay do you know if you hard drive is still alright? I have an extra old pc I could send ya and make work if your hard drive is still good.

#8 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted April 12, 2010 - 06:40 PM

:ditto:
Sorry to hear about your Computer James.

:ditto::ditto: