Garden Tractor Forums banner

Members Who Have Met In Person

6K views 120 replies 43 participants last post by  backwoods 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thought it might be an interesting thread for all to post pics of when one meets a fellow GTT member. Lets see if I can find my pics & remember all GTT members I've met. Not many, but Wednesday should be one more for me. As I members, I can edit this same post & add them. You guys can do the same. Ok, here we go:

Of course I've met my BIL Fred, member Meangreen

Wheel Tire Plant Tractor Vehicle

Then there's Chuck, member Chuck_050382

Jeans Wheel Tire Sky Smile

I've also met Mike, member straub from Lebanon, Ky. I got my Kubota G4200 from him.

Wood Audio equipment Gas Electronic device Hardwood

And member Bernie (never posted here yet).

Smile Vertebrate Plant Wheel People

Here's a list of those I've met in person to date. I will add to as the names come to me:
Bobby "twostep"
Brian "Texas Deere & Horse"
Dave"B10dave"
David "bairleaFarm"
Chuck "Grumpy"
Chuck "Chuck_050382"
Dan "AcreFarm"
Doug "DH1"
Drew "Drew"
Fred "Meangreen"
Fred "sparky"
George "NUTNDUN"
George "Grand"
Josh "josh deaven"
Jeff "Lauber1"
Jimmy "jimmymc2286"
Kate "tractorchick"
KC9KAS
Mike "straub"
Robert "Robert Webb"
Scott "sacsr"
Steve "Caseguy"

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I have met jpcubs (Johnny).

#8 ·
I am sad to say ,that I have not met any of the members.I guess it's all about location.

Reactions: karel
#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
I think that I'll list them in alphabetical order with their user names in parenthesis. A few of the guys I've only met once, but several I've run into more often.
Al (Alc)
Alan (MH81)
Bob (bhts)
Bobby (TwoStep)
Bryan (PA Plow Day)
Casey (WVbuzzmaster) and his Father
Chad (IHCubguy)
Chris (ckarnes)
Chuck (Chuck_050382)
Chuck (Grumpy) and his wife
(DMAX). Sorry that I forgot your first name...It's amazing that I remembered the rest of them LOL.
Dan (Broken2) and his Father
Dan (olcowhand) as well as his wife, father, and one of his Brothers
Dane (DaneinPA)
David (Bairleafarm)
Doug (DH1)
Doug (DougT)
Fred (Meangreen) and his wife
Fred (Sparky)
Garry (Twostacks)
George (Grand) and his wife
George (NUTNDUN)
Jeff (David Brown) as well as his Father and Daughter
Jeff (Lauber1)
Kelley (Kyocum)
Ken (NJKen)
(OldBuzzard) Sorry for not getting your first name when we met.
Rich (pattonacres)
Rick (Blackjackjakexxix)
Shawn (tractorgarden)

#33 ·
I think that I'll list them in alphabetical order with their user names in parenthesis. A few of the guys I've only met once, but several I've run into more often.
Al (Alc)
Alan (MH81)
Bob (bhts)
Bryan (PA Plow Day)
Doug (DougT)
Fred (Sparky)
George (Grand)
George (NUTNDUN)
Rick (Blackjackjakexxix)
Shawn (tractorgarden)
Kelley (Kyocum)
and (DMAX). Sorry that I forgot your first name...It's amazing that I remembered the rest of them LOL.
Added another member to the list today! Member Rich Patton (pattonacres). Had a great time shooting the breeze and looking at all of his stuff. (and there's a lot of stuff!). He's a site sponsor and he specializes in used parts for Cub Cadet, but he has a little bit of everything, so if there's something you need, drop him a post in the Patton Acres forum or send him a PM!

#11 ·
You haven't forgotten, it's just filed away you know not where. Happens to me a lot. Still having issues with you guy's names.

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Alc
WVbuzzmaster and his Father
TractorHead04
Broken2 and his Father
DougT
Sparky and his brother
DMAX
Grand
NUTNDUN
Kyocum
And a couple of other members who have told me they are not on much, but would check in again. Met 3 or 4 of these guys while handing out GTT cards at the shows. One guy referred to himself as a " wallflower" when it came to forums. :D

#14 ·
wvbuzzmaster said:
I am surprised to see you misspell Shawn's name, especially since you replied to one of my PMs earlier today in which I had mentioned his name. LOL
Sorry Shawn and Casey! My youngest son's name is Sean...didn't give it a second thought...My bad! It's corrected!

#15 ·
I know I am going to miss some and will probably have to post again after I remember.

grand (dad) LOL
MH81 (Alan)
Caseguy (Steve)
wvbuzzmaster (Casey)
Broken2 (Dan and his dad)
HALFSCALE (Dan)
Josh Deaven (Josh)
Ron White (Ron)
PA Plow Day (Bryan)
Alc (Al)
Gapper (Rick)
Fred (Sparky)
Rick (Blackjackjakexxix)

I will add more later when I have more time.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
Smile Plant Shorts Happy Leisure
I will post this separate so it will show up as a new post, plus edit it into my original post later.

Today Brian (Texas Deere & Horse) and his family stopped by for a very enjoyable visit on their way to family in Indiana. Brian & I are so much alike we should be brothers! Had a great time & hope to meet again. Would love to be able to get down to visit with them in Texas, but as long as I'm milking cows, not likely I will get to. Thanks so much Brian for coming out of your way to our place. You have a great family Brian!

First pic is Brian, myself, then Fred. Brian's girls loved feeding the calves. Then the womenz all excited over garden tractors! Brian's clan the 1st three, then my wife Teresa.

Attachments

#18 ·
Daniel, thanks for the pics. Nice to 'see' who you are posting with. Glad you two got together.

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
wvbuzzmaster said:
In no particular order I have met:
Alan (MH81)
Steve (Caseguy)
Bob (BHTS)
George (NUTNDUN)
George (grand)
Al (Alc)
Fred (Sparky)
Daniel (Rocking416)
More than likely I missed one or two. But this month I will be meeting a few more, especially at the LAGC extravaganza.
Members I meet just this month (I don't know all names so you guys will have to help me lol)
Shawn (tractorgarden)
his sons Calvin and Clayton (not sure their usernames)
member (username)
Landin (don't know if he is a member though)
Troy (johndeereelfman)
Tom (deere140)
Todd (tweidman)

If you meet me and I forgot you please don't hesitate to tell me so because there were a lot of us there, and I am bad with names lol. (I was the skinny member in the camo GTTalk hat and green GTTalk shirt. I know I met more people from here but can't remember who.

#20 ·
caseguy said:
Al (Alc)
Alan (MH81)
Bob (bhts)
Bryan (PA Plow Day)
Doug (DougT)
Fred (Sparky)
George (Grand)
George (NUTNDUN)
Rick (Blackjackjakexxix)
Shawn (tractorgarden)
and (DMAX). Sorry that I forgot your first name...It's amazing that I remembered the rest of them LOL.
This past weekend I got to add another friend to the list! MH81 and I met up with member Kyocum for some tractor talk and breakfast!

#21 ·
I met member Fonz3482 when I bought some tractors off him, though, I was not a member at the time nor knew he was a member till I recognized his pictures and looked at some old threads of his, with the tractors I now own. He is the only one so far but I hope to meet at least Bolens 1000 at the Erie County fair. I have seen his tractors a couple years in a row and just recently notice that he was the owner of the tractors I had been admiring.

#24 ·
The only members I have met are KennyP and I don't know if oolagan is a member here or not. I talked to both of them at the Tulsa Farm Show yesterday.

#25 ·
I can add Amigatec to my list, along with jpcubs. Frank Morris was unable to come due to becoming a New Grandpa yesterday. Congrats, Frank!

#26 ·
I forgot about jpcubs I met him at the FlyWheelers Show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.