Posted July 21, 2011 - 01:59 PM
I know your Wives & Girlfriends will.
Oil Change instructionsfor Women:
1. Pull up to GM Dealership when the mileage reaches 3,000 miles since the last oil change.
2. Drink a cup of coffee.
3. 15 minutes later, scan debit card and leave, driving a properly maintained vehicle.
Oil Change instructions for Men:
1. Wait until Saturday, drive to auto parts store and buy a case of oil, filter, kitty litter, hand cleaner and a scented tree,and use your debit card for $50.00.
2. Stop by Beer Store and buy a case of beer, (debit $24), drive home.
3. Open a beer and drink it.
4. Jack truck up. Spend 30 minutes looking for jack stands.
5. Find jack stands under kid's pedal car.
6. In frustration, open another beer and drink it.
7. Place drain pan under engine.
8. Look for 9/16 box end wrench.
9. Give up and use crescent wrench.
10. Unscrew drain plug.
11. Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil: splash hot oil on you in process. Cuss.
12. Crawl out from under truck to wipe hot oil off of face and arms. Throw kitty litter on spilled oil.
13. Have another beer while watching oil drain.
14. Spend 30 minutes looking for oil filterwrench.
15. Give up; crawl under truck and hammer a screwdriver through oil filter and twist off..
16. Crawl out from under truck with dripping oil filter splashing oil everywhere from holes. Cleverly hide old oil filter among trash in trash can to avoid environmental penalties. Drink a beer.
17. Install new oil filtermaking sure to apply a thin coat of oil to gasket surface.
18. Dump first quart of fresh oil into engine.
19. Remember drain plug from step 11.
20. Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
21. Drink beer.
22. Discover that first quart of fresh oil is now on the floor. Throw kitty litter on oil spill.
23. Get drain plug back in with only a minor spill. Drink beer.
24. Crawl under truck getting kitty litter into eyes. Wipe eyes with oily rag used to clean drain plug. Slip with stupid crescent wrench tightening drain plug and bang knuckles on frame removing any excess skin between knuckles and frame.
25. Begin cussing fit.
26. Throw stupid crescent wrench.
27. Cuss for additional 5 minutes because wrench hit truck and left dent.
29. Clean up hands and bandage as required to stop blood flow.
31. Dump in five fresh quarts of oil.
33. Lower truck from jack stands.
34. Move truck back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil spilled during any missed steps.
36. Test drive truck.
37. Get pulled over: arrested for driving under the influence.
38. truck gets impounded.
39. Call loving wife, make bail.
40. 12 hours later, get truck from impound yard.
Impound fee: $75.00
But you know the job was done right!
SEND THIS TO WOMEN WHO NEED A LAUGH...
AND TO ANY MEN YOU THINK CAN HANDLE IT...
- lowrider said thank you
Posted July 21, 2011 - 02:51 PM
Thanks for posting that
Posted July 21, 2011 - 03:02 PM
Actually, I haven't changed the oil in her Minivan for a couple years. Only did it once & swore I'd never do it again.
Ignorant, miserable, son-of-a-gun to get to the filter and my "svelte" figure no longer fits under the van anyways.
Posted July 21, 2011 - 04:38 PM
Posted July 21, 2011 - 05:28 PM
Posted August 02, 2011 - 01:36 PM
Posted August 02, 2011 - 01:45 PM
I used to just get my oil changed at Walmart for a measley $9.95, but they stopped doing the "just engine oil change" & went with a complete auto lube for $24.95.
Posted August 04, 2011 - 04:25 AM