#16 mowinman2 OFFLINE  

mowinman2

Always on the Hunt

• Contributor
  • Member No: 5587
  • 197 Thanks
  • 243 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 12:47 AM

As you can see, these tires are quite a tight fit, requiring the removal of the guards above the step. I think if I decide to keep these tires, I'll probably fabricate something to go there. Otherwise, not too wide, not too tall, and they look good. Today, I chose not to go to a plow day, and a neighbor asked me to plow THEIR garden! I said "YES" because I wanted to see how well these tires performed. .

Howard, where was this plowday you mentioned?
  • larryd said thank you

#17 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,699 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 06:55 AM

Howard, where was this plowday you mentioned?

I've forgotten exactly, but it was in the middle of September and it was around Charlotte somewhere- east, perhaps a little north. I truly wanted to go, but didn't think I should spend the money and the time to get there.
  • larryd said thank you

#18 mowinman2 OFFLINE  

mowinman2

Always on the Hunt

• Contributor
  • 197 Thanks
  • 243 posts

Posted October 19, 2012 - 09:22 AM

I've forgotten exactly, but it was in the middle of September and it was around Charlotte somewhere- east, perhaps a little north. I truly wanted to go, but didn't think I should spend the money and the time to get there.

Ok, thats the one I was thinking about. The club im in, and my avatar, put that show and plow day on. It was a pretty good success considering it was the first time for that event. I think 15 guys showed up to plow, and the dirt was somewhat near a river so it wasnt too hard to handle with the clay. Maybe next year you can make it down. Shows are wrapping up around here. Just Denver and Arden left. You going to either of those?
  • larryd said thank you

#19 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,699 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 02:51 PM

I would like to know when they are, I might get them on my schedule.
  • larryd said thank you

#20 mowinman2 OFFLINE  

mowinman2

Always on the Hunt

• Contributor
  • 197 Thanks
  • 243 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:01 PM

I would like to know when they are, I might get them on my schedule.

Well, the show in Denver was this weekend, and the one in Arden is this coming weekend. Its my second favorite show of the year, after the big one in Denton. The Arden show has something for everyone and plenty to see and do. TONS of vendors selling parts, junk, and flea market stuff. Im going up and will probably stay for two days. Here is their website: http://www.applecountry.org/
  • larryd said thank you