18 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_James66_*

Guest_James66_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted January 30, 2010 - 09:50 AM

wow one I''m redoing. nice start on the forum later James

Edited by James66, July 13, 2010 - 09:15 PM.

• NUTNDUN said thank you

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted January 30, 2010 - 10:40 AM

It is great to have you here James. I like the looks of your Ariens. There are more features coming for the members.

#3 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted January 30, 2010 - 04:13 PM

I just found these great machines, I'll restore these no problem, but I really want a front blade, here's a couple of pictures of each, keep me in mind for attachments. Mike

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF0969.jpg
  • DSCF0968.jpg
  • DSCF0970.jpg
  • DSCF0971.jpg

#4 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted January 30, 2010 - 09:04 PM

That's teh blade to my Bolens, I was trying to see how it hooked up, I got the manual now

#5 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,701 Thanks
  • 17,208 posts

Posted February 01, 2010 - 06:25 AM

Great Machines guy's!! :beerchug:

#6 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 02, 2010 - 08:16 PM

I can't believe how big and beefy these machines are, the hood and shape remind me of Case's smaller tractors

#7 Gary Burnett OFFLINE  

Gary Burnett

• Member No: 44
  • 10 Thanks
  • 98 posts

Posted February 06, 2010 - 01:35 PM

Plus they usually came standard with some options It cost a lot to add onto other tractors.Front,mid and rear PTO,and a rock shaft set up that makes putting a Cat 0 3pt on them real easy.

#8 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 06, 2010 - 07:28 PM

Nice to see you here Gary, your one of the guys that's been a huge help to newbie's like me. eezi.com has comeplete cat "0" 3 point hitch kits minus the rock shaft for 149.00. That's a steal

#9 JimRhino OFFLINE  

JimRhino

• Member No: 94
  • 1 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted February 25, 2010 - 03:57 PM

I just found these great machines, I'll restore these no problem, but I really want a front blade, here's a couple of pictures of each, keep me in mind for attachments. Mike

Good lookin' tractor. I'm just a hack, with zero experience in restoring and/or repairing, but I have an Ariens GT-19 that has been sitting in my backyard for a few years. Ran (rough) for a few weeks then gave up. As soon as I muster the courage, I want to tear into it and get her going again. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures on here, I'll get some posted.

#10 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted February 26, 2010 - 06:09 AM

Good luck, and yeah try to get some pics, just click on manage attachments below your post and add files, once you add them upload them and click insdert files, your done. Let us know about the KT19 engine I have a manual for it, I can send you a copy

#11 mjodrey ONLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted February 26, 2010 - 01:44 PM

Those are good sized looking tractors.

#12 JimRhino OFFLINE  

JimRhino

• 1 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted March 12, 2010 - 10:48 AM

JimRhino, If you dont want to tear into it I'll be glad to give you $5.00 for it:laughingteeth: or even come get it for free:madhop: Just kidding, they are very good Tractor and a heavy. I see you are new well howdy and :wave: enjoy the forum gald to have you here. look around have fun. Later James

Uh...Yeeeaaaahhh...that sounds like such a deal...maybe if you can give me $4 for it instead. ;)
LOL...Thanks for the welcome. I am excited to see the old girl running. It's slowly been sinking into my yard for the past couple of years. I think I'm gonna have to clean out my shed this Spring and see about getting her inside for the slow and educational breakdown/re-build process. I'll be sure to take pictures and post them (as soon as I learn how to post pictures).

#13 JimRhino OFFLINE  

JimRhino

• 1 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted March 12, 2010 - 10:50 AM

Good luck, and yeah try to get some pics, just click on manage attachments below your post and add files, once you add them upload them and click insdert files, your done. Let us know about the KT19 engine I have a manual for it, I can send you a copy

Thanks for the heads-up on posting pictures. I'll see if I have any here at work and get them posted!

Yes, I am very interested in the manual. Let me know how much you want for a copy. :)

#14 matar1111 OFFLINE  

matar1111

• Member No: 368
  • 1 Thanks
  • 5 posts

Posted April 30, 2010 - 02:13 PM

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I have been trying to find a reliable place for my New Holland S-14. I have found bits and pieces of information here and there and could not believe that there is actually a site for these machines.
I bought this machine from someone that was moving for $50 and I have finally got it working. It came with a front blade and a tiller attachment, but I need the rear pto shaft. Does anyone out there have one? also does anyone have a users manual or reoair manual for this machine?
Any help would be apreciated.
I am very happy to have found you guys.
  • daisy7063@comcast.net said thank you

#15 Guest_hooligan_*

Guest_hooligan_*
  • Guests
  • 0 Thanks

Posted May 01, 2010 - 06:32 AM

I got my rear PTO off ebay, new for 217.00 plus shipping, kind of pricey, but worth it to me, if we don't have a manual in the library let me know I've got about any manual or diagram you can think of, BTW, it's great to have you over here. I hope you posted a member intro and we'd love to see pics of your Mowchines. Where you from? I know a guy a few guys on ebay that have lots of parts for Ariens tractors