We are now taking nominations for featured tractor of the month of July.
The theme for this month is lawn mowing. Show us pictures of your mowing set-up.
I also can't emphasize enough to please provide at least 2 paragraphs for the description of you tractor. The winner is going to be featured on the GTtalk home page and all the bragging rights that come with it.
Here are the rules:
- A tractor is not eligible to be nominated if it has won in the last year. However, the owner of the tractor may nominate a different tractor.
- A tractor is not eligible if it is not operable at the time of nomination.
- You must have at least a two paragraph description to tell us about your tractor.
- You need 2 photos attached to your post as attachments, not linked from another site, the year make and model, and a brief description of your history with the tractor and what you use it for most.
- You must be an active member of the site. (Basically you need to have at least 10 posts before you can nominate your tractor)
- Each eligible member may nominate up to 2 tractors per month.
We will accept up to 15 nominations, this thread will be closed after the 15th nomination. Once 15 nominations are made we will start a new thread for the voting. Voting will run to the end of the current month and on the 1st of the following month the winner will be featured on the GTtalk Home Page and in our Featured Tractors section.
Rules subject to change to better work for everyone. Good luck!