• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Achto OFFLINE  

Achto
  • Member No: 83574
  • 344 Thanks
  • 123 posts

Posted May 17, 2018 - 11:30 AM

A friend invited me to ride along to AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree in Oregon IL on Sat. Just wondering if there where any members from here that will be attending?

https://www.farmcoll...actor-jamboree/

#2 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 2,825 Thanks
  • 3,459 posts

Posted May 17, 2018 - 12:29 PM

Crap..... That is THIS weekend? I thought it was a week after memorial
Day...

#3 Gtractor OFFLINE  

Gtractor

the homeless tractor hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 9,801 Thanks
  • 5,097 posts

Posted May 17, 2018 - 04:44 PM

I would love to go but its nearly 10 hours each way for me.

Think it was the second year of that show, I was nearly 2/3 of the way there and it just kept raining so we did an about face and headed home. 

#4 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 2,825 Thanks
  • 3,459 posts

Posted May 17, 2018 - 09:41 PM

Yeah I did the same thing either last year or the year before last, rained like He11
I'm about 2 to 2-1/2 hours away. Same thing happened 2 years ago when trying to go to the I&I show in Penfield IL, finally talked my son into going to a tractor show with me---he usually won't go with me and the wife gets in a hurry to leave when I take her... and it rained cats and dogs..
figures...... I told my wife about AJ's and even told her "we shouldn't" because I have so much to do around here and so far she says "we can go"
Depends on how late the Hall and Oates concert goes the night before, as we have tickets to that.
I have to put my A coil back into the furnace so I can recharge the central air on the house, that I removed when it was &10*F last winter so I could get heat in the house, it plugged up w/ dog hair.... I need to get that put back in before we see many more 90* days...

Edited by dodge trucker, May 17, 2018 - 09:43 PM.

• Gtractor and Achto have said thanks