• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gavin George OFFLINE  

Gavin George
  • Member No: 88645
  • 12 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted April 30, 2018 - 07:49 AM

Hello everyone. I am talking to a guy over in Germany about his Massey Ferguson Elf and I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on how to get it shipped from Germany to the United States. Anything would help. Thanks for reading. 

• limebuzz said thank you

#2 HANKG OFFLINE  

HANKG
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 6961 Thanks
  • 3671 posts

Posted May 01, 2018 - 05:46 AM

Be prepared for an expensive long wait, we have a member here who has done just that. However he is no longer active . You could try sending him a PM his name is Will   IAMSHERWOOD  maybe someone has his contact info and could help you good luck. If you look at the site supporter heading at the top of the main page that's him being asked about really a great guy. You can try contacting Tom  LGT may have his cell.

Edited by HANKG, May 01, 2018 - 05:56 AM.

• Gavin George said thank you

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 50110 Thanks
  • 52289 posts

Posted May 01, 2018 - 06:33 AM

Be prepared for an expensive long wait, we have a member here who has done just that. However he is no longer active . You could try sending him a PM his name is Will   IAMSHERWOOD  maybe someone has his contact info and could help you good luck. If you look at the site supporter heading at the top of the main page that's him being asked about really a great guy. You can try contacting Tom  LGT may have his cell.

Here is the thread on that. We had a lot of fun there. I pinned it so it was easier to find!

• Gavin George said thank you

#4 Dayton_King OFFLINE  

Dayton_King
  • Member No: 68926
  • 1777 Thanks
  • 1275 posts

Posted May 01, 2018 - 06:43 AM

I am currently talking to a guy with several elfs and talking to him it's somewhat complicated if you don't have the right connections. The guy I am working with brings cargo containers bi weekly in to south Carolina. Best to find someone who ships to the states and pay a little extra to get shipped with there stuff
  • kwj427, limebuzz, KennyP and 1 other said thanks